Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
majakrowicki New member

Hi,

I would like to place a bet on a teams topscorer at the world cup. There's no option of 'the team doesn't score any goals' or 'own goal'. Is the bet void if the team doesn't score in the tournament? And also if the score 1 or 2, but they are all own goals?

0 Likes
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager
Community Manager

@majakrowicki wrote:

Hi,

I would like to place a bet on a teams topscorer at the world cup. There's no option of 'the team doesn't score any goals' or 'own goal'. Is the bet void if the team doesn't score in the tournament? And also if the score 1 or 2, but they are all own goals?

Hi @majakrowicki, if you're betting on an individual player to be the top scorer it won't be voided because the team couldn't score at all or only scored own goals - sorry  for the very late response!

/Jeppe

0 Likes
1 REPLY
Community Manager
Community Manager

@majakrowicki wrote:

Hi,

Hi @majakrowicki, if you're betting on an individual player to be the top scorer it won't be voided because the team couldn't score at all or only scored own goals - sorry  for the very late response!

/Jeppe

0 Likes