Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Nikolay Rank 3
Rank 3

I was outside with friends and i had made 300 eur with volleyball bets then i went to wc and someone of my "friends" have lost it all can i get it back or not cause 300 eur is alot of money ..

0 Likes
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Hi @Nikolay, welcome to the Community.
I am sorry to hear about what happened. Indeed the position that your friends have put you in is not the most ideal for either if us. It should always be the responsibility of the account holder that no one has access to the account except the intended person. I do understand if this is not the answer you were looking for and I truly am sorry for the money lost but I am afraid that in cases like these we have our hands tied.

/Ray
14 REPLIES
FreedoM Rank 20
Rank 20

@Nikolay Are you serious? You should get a ban for sharing your account with other people. Wonder

“The unfed mind devours itself.” – Gore Vidal
Nikolay Rank 3
Rank 3

I didnot share it at all i just had it open when i was away for like 5-10 mins.

0 Likes
Nestabear Rank 20
Rank 20

@Nikolay that cash is gone... kiss it goodbye

Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !
Hi @Nikolay, welcome to the Community.
I am sorry to hear about what happened. Indeed the position that your friends have put you in is not the most ideal for either if us. It should always be the responsibility of the account holder that no one has access to the account except the intended person. I do understand if this is not the answer you were looking for and I truly am sorry for the money lost but I am afraid that in cases like these we have our hands tied.

/Ray
TTABKATA Rank 18
Rank 18

Ask your friend (friends) to return all losses Smile

I'm very curiosity, if there are bets please post them here.

GL

Marekss Rank 10
Rank 10

@TTABKATA I am with you! 

We have inside “winer” “loser” and now “friend” 

Nikolay Rank 3
Rank 3
Is there no way to return atleast the half of it or something or atleast the money i started from
0 Likes
TTABKATA Rank 18
Rank 18

@Nikolay wrote:
Is there no way to return atleast the half of it or something or atleast the money i started from

Sorry mate Sad  Your account, your responsibility

Advice: Hide all debit and credit card from this nasty people Smile 

FreedoM Rank 20
Rank 20

@NikolayAre you for real?

giphy

“The unfed mind devours itself.” – Gore Vidal