Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cozzs Rank 2
Rank 2

Placed bet after accepting risk free bet bonus, while bet bonus was still visible it showed that there was bet eligble to get bet back but never received bet back when i lost it. Now the active bonus is gone since it was certain time period.

0 Likes
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Hi @Cozzs, as you may have noticed Smile the bonus, and some other aspects of the Unibet site, encountered some minor technical issues yesterday!
Your bet is now sent to be verified and it will be paid out as soon as possible!
Thank you for your patience and understanding!
0 Likes
7 REPLIES
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for letting us know about this @Cozzs and welcome to the community Smile @Ray-Unibet Will have a look at this and see what we can do Smile

/Jeppe

0 Likes
Hi @Cozzs, as you may have noticed Smile the bonus, and some other aspects of the Unibet site, encountered some minor technical issues yesterday!
Your bet is now sent to be verified and it will be paid out as soon as possible!
Thank you for your patience and understanding!
0 Likes
Highlighted
GothMoth Rank 16
Rank 16
GothMoth Rank 16
Rank 16
Cozzs Rank 2
Rank 2

that new risk free bet i received with the return of the last risk free didnt work either seems it has some issues also ?

0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi guys, really sorry about these promotional issues - Rajmond and I will try and investigate a bit deeper tomorrow, as well as fix any missing Free Bets and the like!

/Jeppe

Hi @Cozzs.

I had a look around in you account and found 3 Risc Free Bet payouts on the 16th, 20th and 21st of this month,
Are you experiencing issues with another promotion, or did I miss something?
Let me know and I will gladly follow up on it SmileBonus Mika.PNG

0 Likes