Registering for the unibet opem

Causality

Weird, maybe that e-mail got lost in Spam/Junk, and I think the registrations links are personalized for each player. I guess reply to the latest e-mail and tell them which day you want to play and the hotel days. Either Wednesday till Sunday checkout, or Thursday till Monday. Choosing the hotel days is the biggest reason why they have this deadline, so they can book according to player preference. 

• 2 weeks later...

I won a € 2000 ticket and I did not receive an email to join Unibet Open Bucharest.

The ticket expires in 6 hours.

I hope I have not played 3 satellites in vain.

Please register me and confirm my registration!

Thank you!

I also won a ticket on yesterday online final, however this seat is not for the Bucharest event. In the final tour title it was TBD, so I hope I did not win for the Bucharest one- few days befor the event itself; however I can see I received a ticket that is expiring in 1 hour.

Thanks for tagging @GR1ZZL3R :)

@Markopolo and @predy66 from what I remember the qualifiers for Buchatest stopped on either the 14th or 17th this month so there is no need to worry :) your packages are for the next event at the end of the year. No need to worry about the ticket expiring either, it is there to have a visual confirmation that you have indeed won a package and for us to have a log of the winners.

/Ray

Former Community Moderator

Archived