psrquack Rank 25
Rank 25

Any bad beat bounty jackpot for that?Laugh

zero.png

3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Purps Rank 20
Rank 20

@psrquack Usually on pots that can't be split evenly, the one next from the button ( clockwise ), gets the bigger share.

So, most likely the 2 other guys both got 1 cent and your just left with the bragging rights Smile

jonny2192 Rank 23
Rank 23

@psrquack as compensation I think they should make you a special 1c mtt in Malta, with free buyin for you.

Now you just need few hundred for flight and hotel to play this high roller event. Rofl

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.
Unibet Employee Chris-Unibet
Unibet Employee

Hi,

Got the answer: cash bounties will be split between receiving players, anything indivisible goes to player first from button. So, 2 cent bounties would be split between 2 players, but if there are more than 2, they all go to next player from button.

I think jonny was trolling you but he was actually right. Secret

24 REPLIES 24
psrquack Rank 25
Rank 25

Btw @Jeppe-Unibet, @Ray-Unibet: if none of us got those bounties where has the money gone?

0 Likes
Purps Rank 20
Rank 20

@psrquack Usually on pots that can't be split evenly, the one next from the button ( clockwise ), gets the bigger share.

So, most likely the 2 other guys both got 1 cent and your just left with the bragging rights Smile

cris1285 Rank 21
Rank 21

Check the history in the client, how much chips they each had. Probably even you won the pot (congrats Tongue ), you didnt knock out anyone. But that 0 euro bounty you won still weird at the notifications Rofl So something wrong for sure, or maybe the client is just surprised and shocked how you won that hand hehe. 

jonny2192 Rank 23
Rank 23

Its an added feature i asked for, the "troll @psrquack" feature, The client will now randomly tell him he won nothing. Rofl

I actually keep thinking I won something myself or got a free tix with all these high hand announcements. Smile

psrquack Rank 25
Rank 25

@cris1285: This is the whole hand history:

hand2.png

As you can see I have had more chips(1574,33) than AVoron(424) or KOtolap(102) so I think I should won at least 1 cent.Rofl

@jonny2192: man, you are a real duck friend. You always know how to spice up a duck's life.Thumbs Up Sure, those high hand promo notifications confusing me too.

Purps Rank 20
Rank 20

I missed the fact that there was 2 players knocked out by all 3 of you. 

Looks like both bounties are paid separately by the "next from dealer" rule, so they both end up winning 2 cents while you get nothing.

These things happen often on Hi/Lo games where 2 people have the same hand on showdown ( there has to be a low too ), and lets say the pot is 50 cents. Then the player next from the dealer ends up getting 26 cents while the other guy gets 24 cents. Not very fair but that's the way it goes, at least on the evil pokerstars.

Community Manager
Community Manager

@cris1285 I've forwarded it for the Poker team for them to have a look, indeed it seems strange with a notification for a €0 bounty Smile

/Jeppe

0 Likes
psrquack Rank 25
Rank 25

@Jeppe-Unibet: no bounty and now no topic for me.Waterfall

0 Likes
jonny2192 Rank 23
Rank 23

@psrquack as compensation I think they should make you a special 1c mtt in Malta, with free buyin for you.

Now you just need few hundred for flight and hotel to play this high roller event. Rofl