@leonida89, welcome to the community!
I've added the offer to your account. Below the terms and conditions
EDIT: what issues are you experiencing with the live chat?
1) Eligibility to receive the bonus:
This offer is available to:
- New customers only
- Aged 18 years or older.
- Located in United Kingdom
2) Using the Money Back Offer
- Place a sports bet of minimum £1 with odds 2/5 (1.40) or greater.
- If you bet wins, you have completed the bonus, you receive your winnings and your stake.
- If your bet loses, you will receive your stake back up to a maximum of £30.
3) Wagering the bonus money:
You cannot withdraw your bonus money until you’ve completed the bonus (or if you’ve cancelled it or if it has expired)
Sportsbook: Bet your bonus 3x
- If you received £30 bonus money you need to bet £90 to complete the bonus conditions.
- Sportsbook bets will count towards the total once they’ve been settled. Only bets with odds of 2/5 (1.40) or greater will count. Only bets settled within the bonus validity period of 30 days will count. Bets cannot be placed on Supertoto and BetUp.
Casino, Live Casino Slots and Games: Bet your bonus 25x
- If you received £30 bonus money you need to bet £750 to complete the bonus conditions. Table Games and Video Poker only count 10% towards the bonus so if you play for £10 it will contribute £1.
- It doesn't matter if you win or lose, every bet contributes towards your bonus.
4) General Conditions
- Unibet Bonus Money can’t be used for the following products: Poker, Supertoto, Superscore and Bet-Up.
- Only one bonus per household is permitted.
- The bonus will expire after 30 days of opt in. If you don’t complete the wagering in this time the Unibet Bonus Money and the winnings you’ve made by wagering the Unibet Bonus Money will be lost.
- You will not be eligible for the bonus if you deposit with one of these payment methods: Paypal, Entercash, hipaymistercash.
- Unibet reserves the rights to amend or terminate the bonus at any time.
- General Unibet terms and conditions apply.
thanks for the quick reply. about my issues with the lice chat, if i click on the "live chat" botton nothing happens, but i can see the the community service is pretty good. i went to opt in for the 30£cash back, but while reading the terms&con i saw the i ll get my bet back just if one of the teams in play scores before the 90 min. Are you sure the this promo is going to cover my losing bet whatever happen? it doesn t sound like it
about my issues with the lice chat, if i click on the "live chat" botton nothing happens,
What do you see after clicking on it? My way get help/contact us/live chat works.
Good question, @leonida89. The welcome offer @Stubbe-Unibet just opted in for you doesn't have anything to do with the 90+ insurance offer, as they are two sepperate promotions The next bet you place will be risk free regardless if there's a goal in injury time or not (up to £30).
The 90+ promotion you mentioned is only valid for the following bet types: Correct Score, Halftime/Fulltime, First Goalscorer and Last Goalscorer
You don't have to opt in for this promotion, as your bet automatically gets voided in case there's a goal in injury time (only for Premier League, Champions League and La Liga matches).
Click here for more information about the 90+ promotion