Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
0dlin Rank 4
Rank 4

Hello. It is s problem with app entering. Username and password are correct but I can not enter. I will be thankful if you help me. Screenshot_20171114-131217.png

0 Likes
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Welcome to the community, @0dlin.

I'm afraid there's nothing we can do from our end. The error code says "failure with receiving network data" - in other words, connection issues from your end. We haven't have any widespread disconnection issues today.

I kindly advise you to improve your internet connection. Wish there was something I could do from here to fix it

0 Likes
0dlin Rank 4
Rank 4

I have tried to enter from two hotspots and 3g. There is no difference. When I had downloaded the app all was ok, a day later I could not enter. So this problem is not in Internet connection. Reinstalled, restarted smartphone, but all is unsuccessful.

0 Likes
3 REPLIES
Highlighted

Welcome to the community, @0dlin.

I'm afraid there's nothing we can do from our end. The error code says "failure with receiving network data" - in other words, connection issues from your end. We haven't have any widespread disconnection issues today.

I kindly advise you to improve your internet connection. Wish there was something I could do from here to fix it

0 Likes
0dlin Rank 4
Rank 4

I have tried to enter from two hotspots and 3g. There is no difference. When I had downloaded the app all was ok, a day later I could not enter. So this problem is not in Internet connection. Reinstalled, restarted smartphone, but all is unsuccessful.

0 Likes
0dlin Rank 4
Rank 4
@Marco-Unibet so can we do something with this problem?)
0 Likes