Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
SkilfulPoker Rank 15
Rank 15

So it appears poker is down at the moment, to save anyone trouble of contacting live-support, I got this message: -

down.png

If you are getting this message in the web client, or 'trying to recconect' in the desktop client, that is why Wink

I just checked with live support and they said the poker provider is working to resolve it.

• Playing Poker
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I was about to create a refund thread, but we'll use this one instead @SkilfulPoker, thanks for posting it!

If you have any refund requests, please post below what tournaments/games you were playing and how much you lost because of the connection problems.

Many apologies for the inconvenience! 

52 REPLIES
LetBusiness Rank 9
Rank 9

After triyng a zilion time to relog a start my pokerstars client

0 Likes

I was about to create a refund thread, but we'll use this one instead @SkilfulPoker, thanks for posting it!

If you have any refund requests, please post below what tournaments/games you were playing and how much you lost because of the connection problems.

Many apologies for the inconvenience! 

Haggasai Rank 9
Rank 9

Yes, I was playing a 25 MTT, and Three 4 SNG 5 seat. Would Love to have that refunded pls.

0 Likes
Bogdan_B Rank 7
Rank 7

I was playing a 10 euro HU sng

0 Likes
Ametrine Rank 21
Rank 21

Was in the middle of a 10€ UO game when this happened, would love to have that ticket back, if possible Smile

SamyBaem Rank 4
Rank 4

Was playing 4 Tables NL200 and a Tourney with 4€ Buyin with 31/103 left.

-> Lost about 26€ @ NL200 and minimum 13,3€ (103*4/31) at the tourney = 39,3€

0 Likes
Koljamen Rank 9
Rank 9

refund requests - 4 euro SnG and 2 euro saturday stack qualif

psrquack Rank 21
Rank 21

Was in the middle of a freeroll. Could I have a new freeroll please?/kappa

BSPS Rank 9
Rank 9

I was registered to 4EUR 125GTD Four Turbo (had smth about starting stack), 4EUR 500GTD Bounty deepstack, 2EUR Community league and 10EUR Saturday stack qualifier. Please refund. Thank you in advance! 

0 Likes