cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rank 8
Rank 8

Hey, Ive been playing few tournaments when the crash happened. Havnt recieved any refund yet, since when I was able to log back in my stack was all blinded out. I think I've played Black hole (5eu, multiple rebuys) and Leaderboard rebuy (aka titan, 10eu). Not sure if the titan was after or before addon. Thanks for looking into it!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 3
Rank 3

HeartHeartsHeart today 17/04 again same. soft crash in game. and it's a bit problem becasue if hand niot finish you lost this pot becasue disconect. it's not all righ just back buyins. we lost money becasue this soft had connection problems all the time. resolve it for good.

i'm play unibet few years ago on old soft and now back but the problems still same i see...

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 2
Rank 2

I had registered for Ian Simpson €5 tournament and by the time I got logged in I had hardly any chips left

Refund please 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 2
Rank 2
I had pre-registered for Besties crazy 7s game at 8pm, By the time I was able to get back in, I was down to less than half my chip stack And around 10 big blinds, the entry was only £7 but I would like it refunded if possible as I was out not long after!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 2
Rank 2

I had a £10 buy in for a private game (boabtpoker)  that I only played 5 hands in before I was logged out of my account. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert
Refunds issued in bonus points. Sorry about the issue yesterday!
0 Likes