Poker Tournaments

Eire

No, I don't think there are any freerolls that require you to deposit. But for any tournament, you can only register to it once registration is open, and the regular freerolls that don't require tickets or passwords get filled up in seconds so there's a very short window to register them.

If you still can't register even when registration is open and other players are clearly registering and the cap hasn't been reached then maybe your client is bugged and you need to do a clean install (completely uninstall the client, download it again, install it again)

Hi @Eire, and welcome to the Community :)
I see you have 4 welcome freeroll tickets, am just wondering if you have tried to register to any of them. The first one is on the 22nd as seen below.
Freeroll.thumb.JPG.dc5744c32233f0c642e2fb90802fa876.JPG

Other Freerolls have different requirements, some of them are open to everybody but others haev a ticket requirement which you win through playing or, well, havind a bad week like the Double Trouble Freerolls :)

/Ray

Former Community Moderator

Thanks everyone for the replies yeah i got to register in one earlier seems to be working fine now. Its seems to be the android app thats giving me problems when i entered the second freeroll it said tournament will start shortly so i just thought there was a delay but then i logged out and back in and the tournament was 15 mins in. Other than that im fairly happy with the site i usually play at Pokerstars but just wanted to see what the games and the software was like. I might try it on my laptop and see if it improves overall the site seems good and i really like the idea of no HUD's and ability to change alias. Thanks again for the replies!

Archived