Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Storm76 Rank 8
Rank 8

nataly told me in The unibet fokus Group in Facebook that The next 2 event would be ready before xmas..

so looking forward to this 2Day Smile

• Playing Poker
0 Likes
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
VikingsAF Rank 18
Rank 18

Damnit Tongue 

I'm going to sum them all up for a good overview.

Sint-Maarten is out tough since you said it will be MORE fun than sint-Maarten Cheeky

Special ones

1. Any other location in the Caribean
  2. Macau (Probably not but can't really find anything else than Caribean Sad )
  3. Shangai (Probably not but can't really find anything else than Caribean Sad )
  4. Las Vegas (Probably not but can't really find anything else than Caribean Sad )

Non-special ones (even alfabetically)

1. Antwerp
  2. Bucharest
  3. Malta
  4. Then some non regulated locations where it probably won't be then Cheeky

I think I'm a really bad (or really good) detective @Stubbe-Unibet

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.
59 REPLIES
BonusPater Rank 23
Rank 23

Everyone is off today, and I'm not sure what I'm allowed to confirm in public at the moment. I've dropped the team an email and will confirm the locations and dates asap. Sorry about the delay!

Former community manager. Used to be known as "Stubbe-Unibet" | Bundesliga blog | How NOT to play poker blog
MathrimC Rank 17
Rank 17
BonusPater Rank 23
Rank 23

Just heard back from the team. Unfortunately we won't be able to confirm this before early January Sad

Former community manager. Used to be known as "Stubbe-Unibet" | Bundesliga blog | How NOT to play poker blog
0 Likes
MathrimC Rank 17
Rank 17
Storm76 Rank 8
Rank 8

nataly wrote...

Will do next events will be announced before christmas..

0 Likes
BonusPater Rank 23
Rank 23

Storm76 wrote:

nataly wrote...

Will do next events will be announced before christmas.. 

Yes, I'm aware of that, but unfortunately it'll take a little longer, and we can't publish the information before early January. I'm sorry about the delay.

0 Likes
jonny2192 Rank 21
Rank 21

http://unibetopen.com/live-events/london-2017/

Stop 1 is up on unibetopen site Smile

Duckphobia is real and KK is cursed, If you know these 2 things you will do well on Unibet poker.
0 Likes
Storm76 Rank 8
Rank 8

Well that is some info we realy cant use for anything.. Thx Smile

0 Likes
VikingsAF Rank 18
Rank 18

@Stubbe-Unibet

Is there anything you can confirm already? Very Happy Not in a hurry, just curious about the special event Tongue

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.
0 Likes