cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rubeeej Rank 2
Rank 2

Hello

Today I received an email from unibet that my account was blocked because I have to do some verifications.

So I checked the help page and I went to the verification page on my account, but here it says that I do'n't have to do any;

Please explain to me how to fix this.

I am 18 years old and I only use Unibet for sportsbetting.

image.pngimage.png

0 Likes
6 REPLIES
Hi @Rubeeej, and welcome to the Community. You did good by contacting us, I'll be more than happy to help you in this verification if you haven't contacted Chat already.
The verification page wasn't in sync with the document request in your account which is why you saw that the account is verified, I apologize for that.
The outstanding verification on your account is requesting a picture of your ID front and back and a Bank statement of the bank account ending in the numbers 5632.
You can send these documents to contact@unibetcommunity.com or upload them directly in your account now as I have created the request manually. Tag me here in this thread with @ once the documents are attached or sent and I'll have a look and send them to be verified ASAP for you.

/Ray
0 Likes
MatsAK Rank 8
Rank 8

Sent another priv message @Ray-Unibet@ Know you have allot to do, so check it out when you have time 🙂👍

andra1212 Rank 2
Rank 2

good day and I have the same problem my account was blocked when I retired money on the same card I filed my husband's name I sent pictures I sent everything and the last two days and it is still blocked

0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @andra1212

I checked the case, what is missing is the backside of the credit card - could you please send this as well while making sure that it's signed and the three security digits hidden for your own safety?

Best regards,

Jeppe

0 Likes
Hi @andra1212, I've checked up on the picture of the backside, thank you for providing it Smile.
There is an outstanding request for a Proof of Deposit made on the 12/07/18 at 15:44. I see you have already provided some the one missing is the one mentioned above though. Could you upload that one as well please so we can get in contact with the security department?

/Ray
0 Likes