Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Thomas4 Rank 6
Rank 6

I earned 135 € on my account with the welcome bonus. It stood out with my active bonus that I still had a full 1 day to play 10 € on a bet higher than 1.4 odds (so 24 hours before that bonus left). That's exactly what I did, I put in 15 euros 1 day before yesterday on the match France – Belgium.

I come back the same day, after the match France-Belgium on the Unibet website to withdraw some of that money and found out that I suddenly had 55 euros instead of 135 euros. A loss of - 80 euros without a decent reason.

I think this is really unclear and unfair to lose that (bonus) money, you could at least set a fixed hour instead of 1 day (24h). Please check the screenshot below in the attachments to see how much money i earned and lost unfair on bets. To have only made 30 euro's after so many matches is unfair.

Can I get a compensation for this annoying issue or a part of my bonus money back?

0 Likes
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Hi @Thomas4, Welcome to the Community.
I'll start of with some facts, first of them being that your Welcome Bonus was set to expire 10/07/2018 , 20:10, 10 minutes in the France – Belgium match. Your bet that was placed (15 euro) would have been settled at the end of the match, so knowing this, we know the reason of why when your Bonus expired you lost the total amount of 69.91 euro in Bonus money as only settled bets are considered as wagered.
About the subtracted amount : "Besides that if the welcome / start bonus is 40€, how did you subtract 70 euro's from my total sum budget?"
When a bonus is accepted and you receive a Bonus amount after depositing, the wagering starts. The bets placed if they are winning ones are added to your bonus balance until wagering is complete. After it gets added to cash which can be withdraw.
I get the frustration though, the confusion started off by not knowing the fact that only settled bets are counted as wagered, correct?

Now that being clarified Smile I would like to welcome in our midst properly and offer you the amount of 70 euros that you lost in Bonus Money with a 1X wagering requirement. Would you say that this is a fair resolution?
Let us know.

/Ray
9 REPLIES
Thomas4 Rank 6
Rank 6

Besides that if the welcome / start bonus is 40€, how did you subtract 70 euro's from my total sum budget?

0 Likes
Hi @Thomas4, Welcome to the Community.
I'll start of with some facts, first of them being that your Welcome Bonus was set to expire 10/07/2018 , 20:10, 10 minutes in the France – Belgium match. Your bet that was placed (15 euro) would have been settled at the end of the match, so knowing this, we know the reason of why when your Bonus expired you lost the total amount of 69.91 euro in Bonus money as only settled bets are considered as wagered.
About the subtracted amount : "Besides that if the welcome / start bonus is 40€, how did you subtract 70 euro's from my total sum budget?"
When a bonus is accepted and you receive a Bonus amount after depositing, the wagering starts. The bets placed if they are winning ones are added to your bonus balance until wagering is complete. After it gets added to cash which can be withdraw.
I get the frustration though, the confusion started off by not knowing the fact that only settled bets are counted as wagered, correct?

Now that being clarified Smile I would like to welcome in our midst properly and offer you the amount of 70 euros that you lost in Bonus Money with a 1X wagering requirement. Would you say that this is a fair resolution?
Let us know.

/Ray
Thomas4 Rank 6
Rank 6

Thank you very much for the offer, I know this issue/problem is vague and annoying.

Would you please like to explain what you mean by that more in detail: "I would like to welcome in our midst properly and offer you the amount of 70 euros that you lost in Bonus Money with a 1X wagering requirement. "

If I do understand it right: is that a chance to win back that bonus money ? If so than that is definetely a fair resolution and i would like to thank you.

Kind Regards,

Thomas

0 Likes
@Thomas4 We are on the same train of thought Smile I have re added you the 70 euros lost due to accepting another Bonus before the wagering was completed now. What you need to do is wager it one time and let me know once it's done here so I can add it to your cash balance.
Good luck!

/Ray
0 Likes
Thomas4 Rank 6
Rank 6

Hey Ray,

Thank you for the awesome support from Unibet and giving a 70€ bonus offer. That's really nice of you. I really do appreciate that!

You said I need to wager it one time, but its 210€ to be able to withdraw it, right? Does that mean after I betted and I contact you i still need to reach that milestone (210) or not? Also am i allowed to bet on multiple matches or just 1 with this bonus ?

Kind Regards

0 Likes
AndreiBN Rank 25
Rank 25

@Thomas4 wrote:

Hey Ray,

Thank you for the awesome support from Unibet and giving a 70€ bonus offer. That's really nice of you. I really do appreciate that!

You said I need to wager it one time, but its 210€ to be able to withdraw it, right? Does that mean after I betted and I contact you i still need to reach that milestone (210) or not? Also am i allowed to bet on multiple matches or just 1 with this bonus ?

Kind Regards

Hi @Thomas4 , 

Is standard within the bonus requirements to have a x3 wager , but Ray mentioned that you will only need to do a x1 wager and he will manually covert the bonus into cash once you do it and tag him again in this thread. So only €70 you need to wager. 

And you can do it on multiple bets , not only one , with the odds being at least 1.40. Good luck!

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"
Thomas4 Rank 6
Rank 6

Oh okay, I understand now how it works.

Thanks Ray and AdreiBN, unibet for the amazing support. I'll start betting soon with the bonus.

Kind regards

Thomas4 Rank 6
Rank 6

Hi @Ray-Unibet @AndreiBN

I betted my bonus money (70€) on multiple matches and ended up with 121,92€ after (losing and winning) multiple bets with odds higher than 1.40. The Last bet was placed for today.

Now that my bets are done, I'm ready for you guys to manually covert the bonus into cash like you mentioned before.
Thanks for being awesome and the great support. I appreciate this and will not forget it!

Kind regards

0 Likes
AndreiBN Rank 25
Rank 25

Well done @Thomas4 and congrats on your winnings.

I'm sure @Ray-Unibet will will take care of this as soon as he will be back in the office. Good luck on your future bets! Very Happy

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"