Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Big_Tom3000 Rank 7
Rank 7

I cant log in to my account,i enter everything correct but it some problems and cant log in...whats the problems??

My Unibet name: Tomazas08

• Signing in
0 Likes
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

The login issues should be fixed now Smile Thank you for your patience Peace

0 Likes
7 REPLIES
VikingsAF Rank 19
Rank 19

Hey @Big_Tom3000,

What kind of error message do you get?

Normally you should be able to log in, since you were able to log in to the community (They use the same credentiials)

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.
0 Likes
Big_Tom3000 Rank 7
Rank 7

Just simple 

Connection failed. More information.

i am from Lithuania ,and becouse Lithuania wants to promote some local  sites like former tonybet(Owner Tony G poker player now in  Lithuanian european parliament he sold to  betsafe),they banned Unibet and a lot of others gambling sites..so unibet changing adress like unibet-17 and so on...today they changed to unibet-18 and after that i cant log in...

0 Likes
nelu6362 Rank 11
Rank 11

problems with connection, can anyone tell us if the Romanians can play poker at unibet, or when solving the problem ????

0 Likes

@Big_Tom3000 Unfortunately, we've been having login issues in Lithuania since yesterday. At first, all customers were affected by the issues but since last night some Lithuanian customers have been able to log in.

Could you please delete cookies and cache in your browser and let me know if it works?

@nelu6362, we haven't heard of any poker issues from Romanian customers. I'll need some more details on the issue you're experiencing before I can escalate it to the poker team. Can you please create a bug report?

0 Likes
Grevie Rank 4
Rank 4

I got a login problem too. Trying to play poker and when I press the popout poker player, it just get stuck in the loading screen. When I use the pc app, it just get stuck in a white screen after I log in. I don't get any errors. From Norway

0 Likes

Welcome to the community, @Grevie.

This thread is about login issues for Lithuanian customers. The issue you're experiencing seems to be related to the poker client only since you're able to log in to the site.

Please create bug report so I ask the poker team to look into it Smile

0 Likes

The login issues should be fixed now Smile Thank you for your patience Peace

0 Likes