cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Muhodizdar91 Rank 7
Rank 7

Hi, 

I received bonus for Hugo goal spins but it says "This product is not available to you". I can play for fun but I cant start it for real money. Can you help me ?

Best regardScreenshot_2.png

0 Likes
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Muhodizdar91 wrote:

You are right Smile All slots are not available.

Sorry about that @Muhodizdar91, but when it comes to game availability within different countries there isn't much I can do as it's a legal issue that we have to comply with.

/Jeppe

6 REPLIES
Zipfil Rank 15
Rank 15

@Muhodizdar91

That is a temporary thingy, also make sure you have flash enabled, also log out, close browser, log inn, load game Smile

Nothing is impossible, the impossible only take some time.
0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Muhodizdar91 Is the game working for you now or you're still experiencing a block? Smile

0 Likes
Muhodizdar91 Rank 7
Rank 7

I still cant play. I have cleared cookies several times and checked flash plugin but still cant play. I can play for fun but not for real money.

0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Muhodizdar91 wrote:

I still cant play. I have cleared cookies several times and checked flash plugin but still cant play. I can play for fun but not for real money.

Alright thanks @Muhodizdar91, have you come across other slots where you're experiencing the same problem? I suspect it might have to do with the game availalibilty in your country, so would be great to know if other slots shows the same for you Smile

0 Likes
Muhodizdar91 Rank 7
Rank 7

0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Muhodizdar91 wrote:

Sorry about that @Muhodizdar91, but when it comes to game availability within different countries there isn't much I can do as it's a legal issue that we have to comply with.

/Jeppe