Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Posti New member

I Cant get My  Pauli safecard to ADD to balanssi on My accoun IT seys somthing  adaut IP thing

0 Likes
barcardero New member

'can i deposit via skrill or does it have to be my bank account re championship goal scorer promotion'

0 Likes

Hi @barcardero, welcome to the Community. I see that Skrill is offered as an option on your account so generally speaking it can be used as a depositing method. Some promotions don't allow Skrill/Paysafe or Netteller as depositing methods, but that should be mentioned in their terms and conditions. I'd be happy to have a look, could you share a link of that promotion please?

/Ray

0 Likes
alexandre New member
Hello,i can't access my balance
0 Likes
FreedoM Rank 20
Rank 20

@alexandreDo you mean it shows "???" like in the picture, then you need to click the little gray dot. If it's something else i'm sure one of the mods will help you with that. @Ray-Unibet @Jeppe-UnibetCapture.PNG

“The unfed mind devours itself.” – Gore Vidal
Hi @alexandre, welcome to the Community. @FreedoM has a fair question and exactly what I would be interested as well Smile A bit more information on where you are not able to access your balance, what is happening, maybe some screenshots would help in advising you correctly.
Thanks for the intervention @FreedoM

/Ray
Highlighted
Ziziukaskas Rank 5
Rank 5

Hi there.

I got problem with my account verification.

Now its suspended. I did all verification which i was asked in website (Address, identity, bank account) 

Now i contact the customer service via chat, and been told that i need to have phone call with you.

The thing is, that they dont tell me how long i need to wait for it ? Day, two days, week, month? 

And its legal dont give information to me and make my money frozen ? 

Thanks

0 Likes
Ziziukaskas Rank 5
Rank 5

Finally got the answer. Huge thanks to chat helpers (Andrew and Elena) 

Case solved!

0 Likes