cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rank 9
Rank 9

Hi, guys. Sorry to have to bring this up again: October 8th at 6:25:07 PM I placed my $10 pre-match bet and have not received my $5 free in-play bet for this Sunday.

I hope that this will be seen and corrected as smoothly and quickly as you have done last time. 

Also, aren't tickets for Betting Freeroll tournament's given out for $10 sports bets? I think you may have missed 1 or 2 of those as well... although my main concern is the $5 free bet.  Thanks Unibet and moderators!

(I really appreciate how Unibet corrects errors and oversights, but I what I truly wish is that they would not happen after the first time. Don't get me wrong,  Unibet to me is one of the top sites for a fair  poker experience and  one of the best sports books, but I am sorry to say that too many times I've been made to feel like a bother and a complainer. And that's not a good feeling ☹️)

0 Likes
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

So sorry about that @WileyHack,  it'll be coming right up and on your account in a couple of minutes!

/Jeppe 

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Rank 9
Rank 9

Have I posted this in the right place?  with having had no responses I've grown concerned as Sunday is fast approaching.

Hello...???

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 24
Rank 24

@WileyHack The weekends tend to be quieter with mods a bit scarcer to find. Tagging @Jeppe-Unibet and @ReCorpH in case someone's around.

It Is What It Is
Highlighted
Rank 14
Rank 14

@WileyHack  About this freebet i don't know why you just didn't use chat to fix this. Customer service will give you this freebet for sure if you fullfiled all conditions. I had the same problem, wrote an email with screenshot and had freebet in about 2 hours.

Highlighted

Hey @WileyHack! I'll look in to this. But as @Pesek said if you are in a hurry then you can also contact our Live Chat in case we miss it here in the Community. Smile 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 9
Rank 9

I've just received a email asking me to mark this as a solution.  What!!!

I ended up contacting live chat after the site started recognizing me as being from some country (can't remember which) that wouldn't let me login from.  While I was trying to figure that out I then proceeded to get my account frozen (my fault for having my caps lock on -haha).

I was assured the free bet would be given Monday. Of course this was very unsatisfactory and not at all what the promo promises, I took it for what it was.  I was happy to have access to my account again.

Monday came and wepnt and no free bet.  

Now you're going to send me emails asking me to "accept a solution"???  What!!!

There hasn't been one and I gave up! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

So sorry about that @WileyHack,  it'll be coming right up and on your account in a couple of minutes!

/Jeppe 

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Rank 21
Rank 21

I have exactly the same problem @Jeppe-Unibet . The other free bets from the promo were issued in a timely manner. Me and @ReCorpH  wondered if the reason id the 20BGN stake which I placed, but as no currency conversion is mentioned in T&Cs, I guess it's just a bug.

Here is my qualifying bet:

Screenshot_2020-10-13 Unibet - Online Betting and Live Betting(2).png

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey @GothMoth, I've forgotten to check up on that! I'll ask again and reply in your thread. Smile 

Highlighted
Rank 9
Rank 9

Hey thank-you so very much!  In this case you have gone above and beyond!  (and just when I had given up all hope...)

Once again Unibet makes things right!

Thanks again!

0 Likes