cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
nekoneko Rank 15
Rank 15

Heya @Ray-Unibet

I'm somehow getting a message to verify my account, and yet when i click it it says  its verified and no request to upload anything.

halp ! Very Happy thank you !

verif 1.JPGverif 2.JPG

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

sdfdsfdsfdsf.gifSeems to be a Bug guy's. Is it still there if you access your account from mobile?
I can confirm that there is no document request in your accounts. 
Can you try deleting cookies and trying another browser please?

Let me know how it goes.

@livertool, @GothMoth, @nekoneko, I've informed the relevant department of the issue above.
No need to worry guys, I can't seem to find any document requests in your account so there's no need to send any in Smile.
We will update you as soon as we have word back.
Cheers and thanks for letting us know.
23 REPLIES
yarik_gr Rank 13
Rank 13

I verified my account a long time ago, but today I saw that (and I'm not even logged in). Same in my Unibet.com account, but it doesn't ask me for any documents. Is there any reasons for me to worry or it's just a bug? @Jeppe-Unibet @Ray-Unibet

Screenshot_171.png

GothMoth Rank 16
Rank 16

And now this Laugh

When i click on it to verify the account - this shows:]

verify.png

I recall someone had the same message in the past, but can't remember if there was a real need of verification Wonder

0 Likes
GothMoth Rank 16
Rank 16
nekoneko Rank 15
Rank 15

Lol i just got the same thing since like 10 mins ago Very Happy

@ReCorpHclicking random buttons ?:P

BonusPater Rank 24
Rank 24
As you say yourself, the message shows even when you're not logged in. Obviously a bug, and if there're no pending request on the documents verification page, you can just ignore it Smile
Former community manager. Used to be known as "Stubbe-Unibet" | Bundesliga blog | How NOT to play poker blog
GothMoth Rank 16
Rank 16

I guess it's some bug and there are/will be a lot of the same requests. Btw I get it too Laugh

0 Likes
psrquack Rank 23
Rank 23

@BonusPaterwrote:
As you say yourself, the message shows even when you're not logged in. Obviously a bug, and if there're no pending request on the documents verification page, you can just ignore it Smile

Last time when I ignored it the already verified message was a bug not the account verification request. Just Saying.Tongue

0 Likes
MicroBeard Rank 10
Rank 10
theMachine Rank 12
Rank 12