Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Jerry017 New member

I bought a bonus on extra chilli now the game is broken for 2 days .. showbing me the game But no stakes or anything . What can I do ?

0 Likes
6 REPLIES
BonusPater Rank 24
Rank 24
@Jerry017, did you try deleting cookies? If you don't know how to do it, just do a quick Google search. If that doesn't help, a Unibet employee will have to fix it for you.
Former community manager. Used to be known as "Stubbe-Unibet" | Bundesliga blog | How NOT to play poker blog
0 Likes
Hi @Jerry017 and welcome to the Community
Let us know if deleting cookies didn't help like @BonusPater suggested. We can send the issue to the game provider for further checks, based on a screenshot of the issue and an estimate date and time from when the game stopped working for you. Awaiting your answer.

/Ray
0 Likes
Jojo1 New member

Hi, exactly the same issue with me as the opening post. It's been 2 days since I bought a bonus(money was taken) and the game is still psused. Deleted cookies etc but still not working. Went on live chat but they were no help. Thanks 

0 Likes
Jerry017 New member

I send an e-mail to support they reset the slot and I Got the money that was won from that bonus . It took Some time tough .

0 Likes
Jojo1 New member

Thanks Jerry, much appreciated for your quick reply. I will send an email now 👍

0 Likes
Hi @Jojo1 and @Jerry017 , welcome to the Community guys Smile Let us know how it goes or if you would need our assistance as well.

/Ray
0 Likes