cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
BMVA Rank 2
Rank 2

Hi,

I just signed up for the WC promo & deposited €20. The transfer with bancontact didn't go through so I waited 10mins & tried again - it did pass after the second time. Then it took me some time to be able to place a bet of €10 because I kept getting ["too low funds" in Dutch error message].

I finally was able to place this bet & found out €80 - €10 was in my account. €20 + the €40 bonus & then a second deposit of €20 (without the bonus). Seeing as how technical difficulties erroneously made the transfer occur twice, I'd like to recuperate my second €20 deposit. Can you please advise me how to arrange this?

Thanks in advance

0 Likes
3 REPLIES
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome to the community @BMVA Smile Sorry for the slow response, but I do see the two deposits made late last nigth as well. To get the money back you'd have to do a withdrawal, but it's a bit tricky since the bet you placed last night was techincally done so by this part of your balance which is how the system works when it comes to bonuses as the bonus money is used last. 

I'm trying to come up with a solution that could work it out though it'll have to be creative, on a scale of 1-10, how bad do you want the €20 back? Smile

/Jeppe

0 Likes
BMVA Rank 2
Rank 2

Thanks for the reply.

Well,  it depends on what the consequences are.

* The playthrough requirement of betting 3x the bonus seemed a bit daunting for a newbie so that's why I bet €20 & not a higher number. Am I correct in assuming I need to bet in total €120 to actually receive the €40 bonus?

* For a €40 deposit I would get an €80 bonus & would have to bet €240 to meet the bonus playthrough requirements. Correct? This seems too high for me.

* I did not receive the €80 bonus for the full amount I deposited as it was erroneously effectuated twice. The requirement of first having to bet the full €40 before being able to play with only half of the bonus I'd get when depositing €40 in one go doesn't seem fair to me.

I don't know what type of solution within the Unibet technical framework you'd offer taking into account my last 2 points. If you can make me a fair proposal that curbs those 2 issues I mentioned I think I could drop my willingness to recuperate the €20 from a 9 to lower Smile

Cheers!

0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager

@BMVA wrote:

Thanks for the reply.

Well,  it depends on what the consequences are.

* The playthrough requirement of betting 3x the bonus seemed a bit daunting for a newbie so that's why I bet €20 & not a higher number. Am I correct in assuming I need to bet in total €120 to actually receive the €40 bonus?

* For a €40 deposit I would get an €80 bonus & would have to bet €240 to meet the bonus playthrough requirements. Correct? This seems too high for me.

* I did not receive the €80 bonus for the full amount I deposited as it was erroneously effectuated twice. The requirement of first having to bet the full €40 before being able to play with only half of the bonus I'd get when depositing €40 in one go doesn't seem fair to me.

I don't know what type of solution within the Unibet technical framework you'd offer taking into account my last 2 points. If you can make me a fair proposal that curbs those 2 issues I mentioned I think I could drop my willingness to recuperate the €20 from a 9 to lower Smile

Cheers!

@BMVA Your assumption is right that €120 would have to be bet in total for the bonus money to be released, the problem I had was that play had already started from the money deposited in error and though I don't see that as anyones fault, I've done the best I could at this moment to make it better and the remaining bonus balance is turned to cash which can be paid of should you want to - hope that works for you Smile

/Jeppe

0 Likes