Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
onixx89 Rank 10
Rank 10

Last week I lost over 200EU.I still didn't received ticket for Super DT and neither for DT tournament.

Why?

0 Likes
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AndreiBN Rank 25
Rank 25

@onixx89 

Was it  at cash game tables? Double Trouble ticket is only given for your weekly cash games result, so any money won or lost in MTT's or SNG's won't count towards the ticket. Money won during the week in cash games also counts towards the Double Trouble balance, meaning that if you win X euros in cash games early in the week and lost them later in the same week, then your balance towards DT is 0

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"
0 Likes
4 REPLIES
AndreiBN Rank 25
Rank 25

@onixx89 

Was it  at cash game tables? Double Trouble ticket is only given for your weekly cash games result, so any money won or lost in MTT's or SNG's won't count towards the ticket. Money won during the week in cash games also counts towards the Double Trouble balance, meaning that if you win X euros in cash games early in the week and lost them later in the same week, then your balance towards DT is 0

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"
0 Likes
onixx89 Rank 10
Rank 10
onixx89 Rank 10
Rank 10

Oh I see so if I lose today 200 and tomorrow I win 200 it does't count.I didn't know but I'm pretty sure that I should receive at least ticket for double trouble as I lost over 20.

VikingsAF Rank 20
Rank 20

@onixx89 you can ask a detailed document on your winnings and losings of the last week to the customer support Smile 

So sending them a message trough live chat and asking them for your "Results of last week at the cash tables and at any stake". You will then receive a clear csv file with all the results, rakes, hands played and so on Smile

Normally the system tracks everything correctly, so for that I think you can be happy that you didn't lose so much Wink

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.