Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pritchah Rank 4
Rank 4

I need to change the email address that Unibet has for my associated Skrill account. I have made the update on Skrill itself, and it works fine for all the other bookies I use

I am doing this so that I can use the same email address for all my interactions with Unibet

I went around the houses with Unibet live chat yesterday and my withdrawal yesterday failed as they still have my old email address in my account details - I can't change it myself I don't think

Advice please?

0 Likes
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Sorry about the delays @pritchah, the address was indeed changed on the 9th from what I can see. Let us know of there's still you need adjusted.

/Ray
9 REPLIES 9
Hi @pritchah, welcome to the Community Smile
We can of course change the e-mail address for you, we'll just need to verify the method first. We created a document request in your account in which you can upload the required data to verify your account + a Skrill Profile Page screenshot showing your account details, registered e-mail address etc.

/Ray
pritchah Rank 4
Rank 4

Thanks Ray - I've uploaded the requested information which I hope turns out to be OK for you.

Huw

0 Likes
All good on our end @pritchah Smile Documents have been accepted and the account verified. Cheers for the quick response and good luck to you!

/Ray
0 Likes
pritchah Rank 4
Rank 4

I still need you to change the address you have for my Skrill account to that on the screenshot I sent you. I see all the documents have passed muster and my account is fully verified. Thanks

0 Likes
pritchah Rank 4
Rank 4

You still haven 't changed the email address associated with my Skrill account - which was what my original enquiry was about, over a week ago!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Sorry about the delays @pritchah, the address was indeed changed on the 9th from what I can see. Let us know of there's still you need adjusted.

/Ray
tushig9310 Rank 2
Rank 2

Hi - I'd also like to change the Skrill email address now that I don't use the old one any longer. Please help me out.

0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome to the community @tushig9310! There should be a document request on your account now so you can upload the screenshot from your Skrill account. Please be sure that it's from the profile page, so we can confirm that the account is yours along with the email registered on it at the moment Smile

/Jeppe

0 Likes
tushig9310 Rank 2
Rank 2
@Jeppe-Unibet, Thanks for your quick response!
I wanted to use my EUR skrill account instead of the old USD account. That's why I requested for your help.
After I sent a request, I was able to add the current Unibet email address to my EUR skrill account. So I don't need to change the email address associated with Skrill. Sorry for the trouble! Anyways, I've just uploaded the screenshot of my new EUR Skrill account. Thanks again!
0 Likes