Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pritchah Rank 4
Rank 4

I need to change the email address that Unibet has for my associated Skrill account. I have made the update on Skrill itself, and it works fine for all the other bookies I use

I am doing this so that I can use the same email address for all my interactions with Unibet

I went around the houses with Unibet live chat yesterday and my withdrawal yesterday failed as they still have my old email address in my account details - I can't change it myself I don't think

Advice please?

0 Likes
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Sorry about the delays @pritchah, the address was indeed changed on the 9th from what I can see. Let us know of there's still you need adjusted.

/Ray
6 REPLIES
Hi @pritchah, welcome to the Community Smile
We can of course change the e-mail address for you, we'll just need to verify the method first. We created a document request in your account in which you can upload the required data to verify your account + a Skrill Profile Page screenshot showing your account details, registered e-mail address etc.

/Ray
pritchah Rank 4
Rank 4

Thanks Ray - I've uploaded the requested information which I hope turns out to be OK for you.

Huw

0 Likes
All good on our end @pritchah Smile Documents have been accepted and the account verified. Cheers for the quick response and good luck to you!

/Ray
0 Likes
pritchah Rank 4
Rank 4

I still need you to change the address you have for my Skrill account to that on the screenshot I sent you. I see all the documents have passed muster and my account is fully verified. Thanks

0 Likes
pritchah Rank 4
Rank 4

You still haven 't changed the email address associated with my Skrill account - which was what my original enquiry was about, over a week ago!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Sorry about the delays @pritchah, the address was indeed changed on the 9th from what I can see. Let us know of there's still you need adjusted.

/Ray