Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Livertool Rank 23
Rank 23

I got email from unibet that went something like this: We recently detected possible threat in your account, coming outside Unibet site. We have blocked your account and you need to change your password by using our lost password button. Ok, went to change my pw and there was option to get code via sms or answer security question. I got new phone number few weeks ago and changed it to unibet this week so i ordered sms. First time nothing, second nothing and third time nothing. Went to email and there was 3 times message that they have send code to my old number Disappointed which i still got but not with me at the moment. So i thought i answer the security question. That was a lol moment as my question is phrase from an old Finnish comedy show and what is even more funny, that they didn´t have any answer to it in the show so i have made one up myself Rofl Well that was about 10-15 years ago, so easy to remember what i have been thinking at the moment. Well i thought i give it a shot anyway and to a great surprise, got it right and changed pw and all fine now. But couple of questions:

Is the "threat" just that i changed my phone number past week?

Why security code was sent to old number?

And the headline question. Maybe i should come up question that makes more sense and easier for me to answer in the future if needed Smile

@Ray-Unibet @Jeppe-Unibet

"I've done the math enough to know the dangers of our second guessing"
0 Likes
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
psrquack Rank 24
Rank 24

Try this: the big yellow account button (you canfind this under your balance after you checked on the arrow next to your balance), then my account on the left side (over responsible gambling) and personal details (the second under messages) within that menu. Then under security on the right side you can find that option.

41 REPLIES
jonny2192 Rank 23
Rank 23

@Livertool

Had the exact same email today.

Also worth using https://haveibeenpwned.com/ to see if any sites where you used same email have been hacked.

Duckphobia is real and KK is cursed, If you know these 2 things you will do well on Unibet poker.
psrquack Rank 24
Rank 24

Try this: the big yellow account button (you canfind this under your balance after you checked on the arrow next to your balance), then my account on the left side (over responsible gambling) and personal details (the second under messages) within that menu. Then under security on the right side you can find that option.

Livertool Rank 23
Rank 23

Thanks @jonny2192

Actually there were 4 hacked but i don´t think they got anything to do with this atleast not myspace or neteller, other closed down and other account i have closed. Exploit.In and Onliner Spambot wre other two, don´t know what they are.

0 Likes
Livertool Rank 23
Rank 23

@psrquack

Well look at that,  i think i just tag you for now on, thanks Smile

Livertool Rank 23
Rank 23

@psrquack

Did you attacked my and @jonny2192 account this week just to get accepted solution when somebody asks question about it Rofl

psrquack Rank 24
Rank 24
Livertool Rank 23
Rank 23

@psrquack

Makes perfect sense now why it said in email that threat came outside unibet site as it turns out threat came from duckpond Very Happy

psrquack Rank 24
Rank 24

Oh, damn it. I used the duckduckgo browser to hide my trails, but you are really good.Rofl

Livertool Rank 23
Rank 23

Yeah, i got really good scent. I once apply to be drug sniffing dog in  police. Almost got the job but failed at the end because i wasn´t teached to be housebroken Waterfall Haha