Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
polarbear Rank 17
Rank 17

@BonusPater I have opt in before start playing for this promotion and on 11.08 i ve made first bet and after that Romania won a gold medal but the free bet after 72 hours is not in my account and the medals from the page is not updated , same as 13.08 ( but here 72 hours is not done yet) when i ve made the bet but no free bet for the silver on tennis doubles men

In t&c is written to contact someone in maximum 7 days . Could you please take a look? 

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BonusPater Rank 24
Rank 24

polarbear wrote:

@Stubbe-Unibet I have opt in before start playing for this promotion and on 11.08 i ve made first bet and after that Romania won a gold medal but the free bet after 72 hours is not in my account and the medals from the page is not updated , same as 13.08 ( but here 72 hours is not done yet) when i ve made the bet but no free bet for the silver on tennis doubles men

In t&c is written to contact someone in maximum 7 days . Could you please take a look? 

Thank you

Just checked with the Romanian campaign manager. The Free Bets should have been added now Smile
The T&C should have said working days rather than days, apologies for that! 

Former community manager. Used to be known as "Stubbe-Unibet" | Bundesliga blog | How NOT to play poker blog
4 REPLIES
Highlighted
Cebula87 Rank 10
Rank 10
Only in working days they give you free bet.
"Life is too long to play bad cards." -- Frank Di Elsi
0 Likes
polarbear Rank 17
Rank 17

LawalaPL wrote:
Only in working days they give you free bet.

i was readin 4-5 times t&c and is nor working day in this to release the bonus .it is saying 72 hours from the medal won

thats why i was asking @BonusPater 

0 Likes
BonusPater Rank 24
Rank 24

polarbear wrote:

@Stubbe-Unibet I have opt in before start playing for this promotion and on 11.08 i ve made first bet and after that Romania won a gold medal but the free bet after 72 hours is not in my account and the medals from the page is not updated , same as 13.08 ( but here 72 hours is not done yet) when i ve made the bet but no free bet for the silver on tennis doubles men

Thank you

Just checked with the Romanian campaign manager. The Free Bets should have been added now Smile
The T&C should have said working days rather than days, apologies for that! 

Former community manager. Used to be known as "Stubbe-Unibet" | Bundesliga blog | How NOT to play poker blog
polarbear Rank 17
Rank 17

thank you very much

0 Likes