Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Raulescul91 Rank 10
Rank 10

Hey,while trying to unlock France,I'm sitting at a PLO table with MINGOFP.his actions are very robotic,every decision takes all his timebank,all his bets are pretty much the same.am I paranoid or....?

Not the first time I see someone use all the timabank at every decision,being at a table with a guy like that for 30min or more,so annoying.He might me 20-tabling,but..pretty suspicious

0 Likes
9 REPLIES
Messwithme Rank 15
Rank 15
FreedoM Rank 21
Rank 21
I don't think it's a bot, there a couple of people doing this in hu-sng's and 5-man sng's the point is for people that play them to blow up. Pretty sure he's not 20 tabling cuz last i checked the timebank needs manual activation.
“The unfed mind devours itself.” – Gore Vidal
0 Likes
XY Rank 16
Rank 16

@Raulescul91 could be,but can you record that (video would be nice)?

You can play "robotic style" in NL,but for PLO timebanks is much more needed.
More cards involved=more outcomes possible.

Raulescul91 Rank 10
Rank 10

Didn't record it,just pointing it out.yeah,but every hand...triggering the time bank every time in the last sec...every time all the 10 secs...can't be...just saying,annoying as f|_|@rkk.i was in a 9handed tournament with a guy like that once,omg I saw like maybe max 20 hands that hour omg.ok,stop railing,let's prepare for the sunday grind.gl all!!

0 Likes
theMachine Rank 12
Rank 12

THERE ARE NO BOTS PLAYING THE GREAT GAME OF POT LIMIT OMAHA:

JUST GOOD OLD FASHIONED HOMOSAPIENS & AN ALIEN

Screenshot_20180513-140626_01.jpg

jerry Rank 18
Rank 18

When you see someone raise 80% of hands (when you reraise them they ALWAYS flat) and then pot pot decide if it hit, then it could be an bot. Even low stakes is not free of them. Maybe Unibet should take a look at people winning the most in plo4 and plo10 or maybe im just crazy. I have few suspicions, there are some people that i see there almost everyday, at every hour. Its strange if not something else. And for last IMO with pot-limit there is much easier to make a bot than in no-limit games.

BTW: At 13CET today was 110 people, yesterday same hour only 20. If this was everyday Smile

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist
0 Likes
XY Rank 16
Rank 16

So,we have bot battles at PLO4 and 10? Scared

Would be nice to see stats. Geek

0 Likes
pittpitt Rank 19
Rank 19

Bot or not you won't really see any major difference in clicking timing...or bank time !
they will most likely bloat the pot...in micro stakes betting like pot pot pot in position !!
if a player takes full-time bank, isn't very likely to be annoying to other players...or sometimes they might even think that will affect the outcome of the community cards ( sometimes people get delusional in online ) !
a bot that getaway the security poker team will probably be undetectable for us players,especially in microgame,where the play are so wild

GR1ZZL3R Rank 21
Rank 21

I wouldn't have thought bots needed a lot of time to make decisions, it's more likely someone doing it just to annoy.