Betting request: Mesut Özil

WuDu

Hi @RayL,

If possible, I'd like to request odds for the following bets regarding Mesut Özil's future on the German national team.

1. Özil to retire from the national team in 2018.
  2. Özil to not play another game for the national team on German soil in 2018 (this bet would be my preference).

And since I'd like to use one of my remaining free bets from the fantasy game, it would be cool if you could let me know about my request before Thursday when those free bets expire.

Thanks in advance

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

• 2 weeks later...

Özil retired from the national team today and went full scorched earth on the German FA, blaming racism. :laugh:

@RayLI guess you can pull this betting request now...

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

Archived