Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
white_tusk Rank 2
Rank 2

Hi guys,

I think i found appropriate topic, I have four reffered friend, all of them stuck at 50% progress which seems unlikely. I forgot about it as I reffered them in July and i have a nice holidays after that Smile but I spoke to one of my refferd friend today and he asked me about this bonus. According to him, he made a full turnover, so I should receive at least one bonus, but maybe more, i don't know... Could you check it for me? Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
Rushbie Rank 17
Rank 17

Hi man, you might want to tag the mods in the future for quicker response. It needs to be activated from your personal settings (Tagging) by you at first. I can do it for you now. And welcome! Smile
@Jeppe-Unibet@Marco-Unibet

"Wise men know their limits. Great men have no limits."
Thunder402
0 Likes
Highlighted

@white_tusk Thanks a lot for letting us know, I've forwarded the query to the relevant department, we'll update here as soon as we hear something back Smile

/Jeppe

halucyno Rank 3
Rank 3

Hi,

I have the same problem as those mentioned above. One of my friend's bonus counter stuck on 50%, despite he made his turnover requirements I didn't receive my bonus.

0 Likes
halucyno Rank 3
Rank 3

What a great customer service! If you decided to ignore me than I will tell all my friends to ignore you as well. Bye

0 Likes
AndreiBN Rank 25
Rank 25

@halucyno There seems to be a general issue with this counter. I've had the same problem.As soon as a friend that i recommanded registered, the counter goes to 50% and gets stuck there with no further action,regardless of the bets placed or any wager requirements done.

You can go to Live Support and ask ther, and they will tell you right away what's the wagering status of your friend, and they will advice you to delete the cookies and catch from your browser.This solution didn't work , and i keep seeing 50% and they tell me that from their part it works...

But i got the bonus after my friends wager requirements was completed, even tho the bonus counter was stuck at 50%, so best thing to do is ask there.Although is indeed really annoying not to kno in real time what's happening Smile

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"
0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager

Sorry for missing this @halucyno, we'll be looking into it and get back to you when we hear something back from the relevant department if Andrei's advice did not work, please let us know!

/Jeppe

0 Likes