Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mickedansk Rank 4
Rank 4

I have discovered that you can ask for a bonus, in chat or email, and if you are "lucky" you will receive one - more often than not its free money. Sometimes you can have several in a month, sometimes none for weeks. Anyone know what the "bonus-team" are looking for when they decide? 

Of course there is a turnover condition and maybe a deposit condition prior to receiving it.  If you withdraw money the bonus tally will reset. If you have a bet still alive you will get a no from the support. These are my observations, anyone have more info please share. In an ideal world - we would all have a bet-bonus-counter somewhere on our page where we could follow our advancements. Oh right, you can only ask for a bonus once a day Wink

• Getting Bonuses
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager
Community Manager

When I worked in support 3.5 years ago, we looked at criteria such a amount deposited and withdrawn (usually in the last 30/60 days or so), bonus amount received, date of last bonus received etc. I'm not sure about the exact criteria used today, and I'm fairly certain it's not something I can post here. I do believe there's a very clear set of guidelines in this area though, and it shouldn't matter which agent you speak to Smile

6 REPLIES
PokerAndBetting Rank 15
Rank 15

I have never heard of it but I would guess it would be the same terms as other bonuses.
And another qualified guess is that your chances are higher if you have made a deposit and lost it all.
But I'm only guessing, let's wait for the real answer.

The price of hating other human beings is loving oneself less.
-Eldridge Cleaver
Mickedansk Rank 4
Rank 4

I think you are head-on-the-nail there... if you never tried it however, i think you have 99% chance of getting one. They vary quite a bit - best i ever had was of 200€. Key here is that these bonuses are usually waaaaay better than the regular ones. The regulars look like a joke in comparison(no offense to bonus-team) 😬

Id say go for it!

Magicadil Rank 24
Rank 24

When determining if you qualify for any 'special' bonuses, I'm sure they look into things such as: How much you've spent, how often you play, whether you're a regular, how often you deposit, etc

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way
PokerAndBetting Rank 15
Rank 15

@Magicadil, that is probably true, players who spend more real money probably gets higher and better bonuses.

The price of hating other human beings is loving oneself less.
-Eldridge Cleaver
Mickedansk Rank 4
Rank 4

But it doesnt seem to be a fixed level, of either depositing out turningover a lot. Feels like the conditions always vary. I have gotten a straight no for a week now even though ive deposited and played my brains out lol, i should have been eligable for one now by old standards. I have a friend that also frequently asks for them and he receives smaller values since he is not playning as much as me. But i never seem to qualify for thoose, only bigger ones. Like we are in different brackets sort of. 

Community Manager
Community Manager

When I worked in support 3.5 years ago, we looked at criteria such a amount deposited and withdrawn (usually in the last 30/60 days or so), bonus amount received, date of last bonus received etc. I'm not sure about the exact criteria used today, and I'm fairly certain it's not something I can post here. I do believe there's a very clear set of guidelines in this area though, and it shouldn't matter which agent you speak to Smile