Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
XY Rank 17
Rank 17

well spotted @Royalenis,those are on training and if they pass,they turn green. Cool

Royalenis Rank 12
Rank 12

Thanks for the clarification @XY. I'll admit for a moment I almost thought bots were not exist. You made my day!

BlueDeer Rank 7
Rank 7

There are definitely bots on unibet whether they are yours or not.. The poker quality is pure rubbish, bots overbetting and amateurs raising makes it a total gamble for any decent players. You pushing beginners so aggressively with your convertions ( NOT EXCHANGE ) and it's obviously to reduce players from profiting while unibet makes its commission no matter what, coz you KNOW how fishy players disrupt the odds so why keep pushing conversions ?? Unibet is a mess ! lol and you advertise such "great" promotions but all of them require a deposit first 😂 and has some lenghtly T&C's .. 

0 Likes
BlueDeer Rank 7
Rank 7

@NeriPoker

have you got any common sense ???

who creates only 1 bot ??😂

anyone, except you, knows that 50 bots running all day making €2 a day covers freeroll payouts...

0 Likes
zeikosan Rank 9
Rank 9

Your point of view is very close to reality!!

I wonder what the administration will answer you  Smile

GFF
zeikosan Rank 9
Rank 9

@BlueDeer  You can tell me what methods to identify the bot   ??

GFF
0 Likes
BlueDeer Rank 7
Rank 7

@Andrew compelling arguement 👏🏻

i guess thats that.. lol

0 Likes
Highlighted
XY Rank 17
Rank 17
zeikosan Rank 9
Rank 9

@BlueDeer You can tell us exemplary. How to detect a bot, please tell us one example, how you discover the bot ??

GFF
0 Likes
NeriPoker Rank 15
Rank 15

@BlueDeerCare to explain why you have tagged me in this? A thread I commented on 2 years ago. Your comment also makes no sense in regards to what I said either.