what happened to the 1000€ betting freeroll?

daddy

The Tournament doesn't appear in the lobby until about an hour before it is due to start I believe. You should have received your ticket right after you placed your €10 (or equivalent) bet.

The promo doesn't appear on the site any more though so they may have replaced them with the half time flips instead.

Have you read my blog HERE... It's long isn't it :)

All info on the promotion is at https://www.unibet.com/promotions/poker-promotions/euro-football-freerolls and this should still be visible in all countries throughout the promotion - which country are you not seeing the promotion page in anymore?

Each day there is a €500 Flip tournament at half-time during the evening match - you'll earn a ticket if you place a bet of €5 or more on Euro matches that day before the evening match kicks off, and once you place an eligible bet the ticket should appear in your account instantly.

There's also a €500 freeroll after the evening match has finished, and you'll earn a ticket for that tournament if you place a bet of €5 or more during the evening match - again, that ticket should appear in your account instantly once you've placed an eligible bet.

“Heroes are heroes because they are heroic in behavior, not because they won or lost.”
― Nassim Nicholas Taleb

Hello ,

This week €1,000 Betting Freerolls are indeed the last one until the end of the Euro because the promotion is replaced by https://www.unibet.com/promotions/poker-promotions/euro-football-freerolls 

That's why you didnt receive a ticket for these tournaments. I assume you received one for the promotion above though? 

We still have two freerolls this week because we wanted to make sure that everyone had a chance to use their active tickets from last week. 

Hey, you may well add my poker ticket for me did not row with the Thursday even though I put a game on more than 10 euros .... the have not got anybody poker ticket to tonight's condition freeroll is now either ...they are something you can help me or should I enter the live chat ... robb-75

robb-75

• Players placing a bet of at least €5 on Euro Championship matches between 00:00 and 19:59 BST each day will win a ticket for the Half-time flip taking place that day.
  • Players placing a bet of at least €5 on Euro Championship matches between 20:00 and 22:30 BST each day will win a ticket for the Full-time freeroll taking place that day.
  • Players will be unable to earn tickets for bets placed between 22:31 and 23:59 BST each day.

Did your bet fit in with all the criteria above?

Have you read my blog HERE... It's long isn't it :)

Archived