cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rank 19
Rank 19

@Jeppe-Unibet  uploaded ID last week and still waiting on ID-check, how long does it take normally? 

should be ok way before 27th september, I hope?

thanks in advance

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey @wwaanneess.

First of all I would like to apologize for the absurdly long time this case has taken.

Secondly, you're all good to go now. Please let me know if there's something else we can do for now. Smile

Highlighted
Rank 19
Rank 19

YESSSSS indeed i got my account back! thanks for all the people contributed to this thread and felt my pain :-)

@ReCorpH  no need to appologize, in the beginning of the thread i was mad at unibet or going so deep in time for bank statements, but last months I always said I understand Unibet wants to check these things, the ones who are to blame are the bank and visa company for doing so difficult into giving me MY OWN INFORMATION, that was the sickest part of this whole trip.

@Andy-Unibet  you were talking about some 1 euro and 5 euro uk tickets, no idea how many there were, but you can put them in my account. The most important thing are obviously the two 250 euro UK tour online tickets to play last weekend of september, so please make sure I definitly have them on time please (to prevent heart attack).

Mic drop — Wikipédia

Highlighted
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert

Hi @wwaanneess,

I've added 3x €1 and €5 UK tour tickets that had expired and asked Leo to credit the 2x €250 UK tour tickets. He has assured me they'll arrive before the event starts Smile

Highlighted
Rank 16
Rank 16

Go win that UK tour now, would make for a nice story Wink

Highlighted
Rank 12
Rank 12
Highlighted
Rank 12
Rank 12

All we need is just a little patience, as Axl Rose would say.

But seriously, I'm glad to hear you have your account back after all this time. Now let's hope something good comes from those tickets Happy Good luck, @wwaanneess!

0 Likes