cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rank 19
Rank 19

tnx @Jeppe-Unibet  , i'm also very suprized by all this, all I'm asking is the bank statement from June 2017 of my visa card, bank (bnp fortis parisbas) say they can't acces that, and worldline (visa) customer service directed me to a site, kaart nl something that i can apply for it, did that many times with no result, finally i have put an official complaint  and after that worldline said they will send the bank statement by post, but have checked the post box every day now and no result... i realise it must seem like i have something to hide, but i can reassure you all that I never used nobodies else card or whatsover... I've done many deposits (paysafecard) and withdrawals (direct bank transfer) and in 2017 I was stupid enough to use another method (my visa)...

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 25
Rank 25

If it is international post, it may take long time. I ordered skrill card couple months ago. It says on their page that should be delivered in 3 weeks, after 4 weeks i cancelled my order and decided to stick with my bank. Finally after almost 6 weeks it was delivered. Too bad for skrill, way too late Very Happy

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 19
Rank 19

Yeah, as said before, the absolute deadline is September for my two UK Tour online bullets, if I don't have it by than RIP me!

Not gonna play too much anymore on Unibet, but not for this matter, I understand the verification, more for the stupid new Belgian rule of no rakeback and promo.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 22
Rank 22

@Livertool wrote:

If it is international post, it may take long time. I ordered skrill card couple months ago. It says on their page that should be delivered in 3 weeks, after 4 weeks i cancelled my order and decided to stick with my bank. Finally after almost 6 weeks it was delivered. Too bad for skrill, way too late Very Happy

Latest automatic renewal of the new skrill card design a month ago took more than 6weeks to arrive for me too. Corona caused some major delays everywhere globally. Just order it again, you'll find it useful Smirk

"Wise men know their limits. Great men have no limits."
Thunder402
Highlighted
Rank 25
Rank 25

@Rushbie wrote:

Just order it again, you'll find it useful Smirk

Fees are quite big in there and bank transfers are faster nowadays, even +3000 withdraw came in seconds last week thou i thought it will be manually checked. I've hoped about it for years and finally unibet delivered Smile Thumbs Up

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
Highlighted
Rank 19
Rank 19

So i opened my mail box and to my great delight i got a letter from worldline, they sent me the bank statement of may 2017 instead of june... A little part of me died that moment... But at least they finally reacted so theres hope!

Highlighted
Rank 19
Rank 19

update: still struggling Sad

after I finally got a letter from worldline with the wrong month of 2017, I thought I soon was going to get the right one if I re applied, but no...

did it every two weeks or three weeks since last post here and got nothing, today did it again...

also called another time to visa worldline customer service and the lady couldn't help me and reffered me to BNP Parisbas again, but there they also said million times they can't do nothing for me...

@Jeppe-Unibet @ReCorpH  or anybody else, is it known already when the next UK tour online is going to be in september? (got two bullets still, as I couldn't play the one in June for this verification reason).

now i'm worried I won't be able to play the second online edition too Sad

0 Likes
Highlighted
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert

@wwaanneess wrote:

update: still struggling Sad

after I finally got a letter from worldline with the wrong month of 2017, I thought I soon was going to get the right one if I re applied, but no...

did it every two weeks or three weeks since last post here and got nothing, today did it again...

also called another time to visa worldline customer service and the lady couldn't help me and reffered me to BNP Parisbas again, but there they also said million times they can't do nothing for me...

@Jeppe-Unibet @ReCorpH  or anybody else, is it known already when the next UK tour online is going to be in september? (got two bullets still, as I couldn't play the one in June for this verification reason).

now i'm worried I won't be able to play the second online edition too Sad

Date has not been confirmed but it'll late Sept or early Oct. IF you can;t play them they'll roll over to the last even of the year so don't worry about losing the seats.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 19
Rank 19

tnx for the info!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 19
Rank 19

Why can't Unibet just close this account and ask you to open a new account , you make a new deposit with the correct card and then transfer your balance ? 

I know its against their policies , but this is clearly a special case and should be treated as such.   
We have a long standing member here. Just my personal opinion.