cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Once again I'm really sorry the process is like this Sad I wish I had an alternative way but right now it doesn't seem so :/ 

Highlighted
Rank 25
Rank 25

@FreedoM wrote:

Good thing i decided to keep things simple and have only one card / bank account for online poker. 

Honestly i don't know if i'd have the patience for all of this. Probably called it quits in the first week.

I think i have 2 other cards that i have used, from banks that i don't use anymore, not for 10 years. I beg Unibet to ask for those so i can't use my money on them Rofl

@ReCorpH  is there some timeline to ask those? Due gdpr, what is the timeline that you can ask information (cause i think there is) ?

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 19
Rank 19

@ReCorpH  You definitly don't need to apologise! You offered some alternative solutions, wherefor thanks!

I'm sure in the end Worldline will reply one of the online forms I fill in, the deadline is September for the next UK Tour online.

Pretty optimistic about that deadline :-)

Highlighted
Rank 19
Rank 19

3th time filled in the online form to get the bank statements, still no answers from two earlier tries... I'll keep doing this every week in the hope they finally send it to me...

3th time.jpg

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 19
Rank 19

Got an email from my bank (so not WOrldline) with some advice if Worldline doesn't answer the request to send bankstatements.

She gave me number to call and to put an official complaint to them so they are forced to reply, so that's the next step :-)

the quest to unfreeze my account continues...

worldline.jpg

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 19
Rank 19

btw: to be clear, i mean an official complaint against worldline, not unibet. Nothing wrong with verification of an account ofcours, it's my fault to have used a second deposit method in 2017 (visa instead of the usual paysafe card), so i realise now, no blame at unibet.

Highlighted
Rank 19
Rank 19

after i put official complaint , still no news from worldline,

less in a hurry now as i play now on another site, will put a new complaint next week...

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 25
Rank 25

Maybe complain about in here: https://www.visa.co.uk/contact-us.html 

And making fair & solid statement sometimes gets wheel turning. Like :see you in court if you can't get i settled . Afterall, that is one of few customers rights Wink

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 19
Rank 19

tnx for advice, will try first the contact that i have for second time and than next week i'll try yours

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

@wwaanneess  It does sound very frustrating with the conflicting information from your bank and Visa. We always advise to contact the bank for this information, and it's actually the first time I've heard of it not being available on an active account, even though it's an old card. Honestly, I thought they were compelled legally to keep such information when you're  a customer there.
Sorry to hear about the troubles, I hope it can be cleared up soon.

/Jeppe

0 Likes