cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rank 19
Rank 19

@ReCorpH  hi , can you please check my frozen account if the uk tour online ticket is there already?

I still haven't gotten the bankstatements of June 2017 of my VISA card yet, I doubt they will send it on time... And even than in needs to be checked for verifciation and so on...

I'm really sad about this! I have been asked for 4 or 5 documents in total, and obviously the one I can not check myself (bank statements on app only go until december 201Cool will block me playing UK tour online, where I grinded hours and hours for online starting from 1 euro until the 500 euro package...

PLEASE is there not a possibility of unfreeze my account for next weekend and than freeze it again until I finally get the bank statements from WORLDLINE (Visa company)? Please do your best, I know you are a respected guy within Unibet, the people at customer service just don't care about me (why would they, I know), so no creative sollutions will come from them I'm sure. But I hope somehow I can play the MTT this Sunday! I have done really nothing wrong!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 19
Rank 19

*december 20 1 8

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 25
Rank 25

Can't you just make new deposit with that same card and send receipt from your internet bank of it? Even if that card is expired, that you made deposit in 2017 and you have new one, credit card number remains the same right? So what is the difference if it is deposit of 2017 or 2020 if all information is the same?

None of my business but and don't know information behind why they ask it but as i remember when we raffled about verifications with stubbe couple years ago, i believe he said that common sense can be used in certain matters. Just out of common sense, i believe this could be one of those times Smirk

PS. Hopefully those deposits are worth thousands and not tens of euros. I mean if purpose of these checks is to prevent fraud and moneylaundring, whole lot of hassle for few euros Very Happy

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
Highlighted
Rank 19
Rank 19

WOW @ReCorpH  would this be possible! If so I would be pretty pissed on customer service for not proposing this sollution, I can immediatly make new deposit and withdraw with that card!

Yes @Livertool  thanks first of all to intervene! You are right! I think in total I send 20ish mails for this! The 3 deposits in 2017 are indeed very little money, 200ish euro in total, so definitly no money laundry... And of all the deposits (paysafecard) and withdrawals (fast bank transfer) I did last 10 years, this is far less than 1% of all transactions... So i really don't understand why my account is already frozen for 2 weeks and most importanly I will almost for sure be denied to play my UK tour online bullets!

Feel very bad threated and I'm very upset!

Highlighted
Rank 24
Rank 24

FREE THE WWAANNEESS ONE!

freedom liberation GIF by ARTEfr 

I'm really hoping this is resolved and you make it. Thumbs Up

It Is What It Is
Highlighted
Rank 19
Rank 19

Me at the moment my account is unfrozen and i can use my UK TOUR online tickets next sunday:

image.jpeg

Highlighted
Rank 24
Rank 24

free freedom GIF The campaign begins.

Happy The Office GIF The campaign ends.

Good Luck Sunday.

Thumbs Up

It Is What It Is
Highlighted

Hey @wwaanneess,

Do you still have the same numbers in your card? If the expiry date is different, that's absolutely OK and we can just verify the card itself. If you don't have the card anymore, then it's unfortunately not possible to make a new deposit with a new card, as that would not verify the old one at all. I'm checking about the UK Tour tickets. Smile 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 19
Rank 19

Ok! @ReCorpH  Pls check if I have the tickets in my account, because if I haven't all this is wasted energy anyway...

Also it's no longer the same numbers I'm sure because I had to renew it once because we got scammed once.

Cynism at its best: Scammers get away with everthing and normal users get their account frozen for 2 (probably 3 or 4) weeks because of over strict verification...

Also know someone(also Belgian) who randomly got asked verification in same period: was also asked copy of ID, copy of bank card, copy to show address, but he didn't have to go 3 years back with bank statements... 

Really lame that I have to do this and other people don't...

As @Livertool  said, this really lacks commen sense!

Highlighted

Hey @wwaanneess and sorry for this, I completely understand the frustration. I'll check the situation with the UK tickets.

Also, while there certainly is genuine customers stuck in the "crossfire" every now and then, the amount of not genuine customers getting caught due to verifications is still so much higher, that it "justifies" the false positives. Smile

0 Likes