verification

wwaanneess

tnx @JeppeL  , i'm also very suprized by all this, all I'm asking is the bank statement from June 2017 of my visa card, bank (bnp fortis parisbas) say they can't acces that, and worldline (visa) customer service directed me to a site, kaart nl something that i can apply for it, did that many times with no result, finally i have put an official complaint  and after that worldline said they will send the bank statement by post, but have checked the post box every day now and no result... i realise it must seem like i have something to hide, but i can reassure you all that I never used nobodies else card or whatsover... I've done many deposits (paysafecard) and withdrawals (direct bank transfer) and in 2017 I was stupid enough to use another method (my visa)...

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it is international post, it may take long time. I ordered skrill card couple months ago. It says on their page that should be delivered in 3 weeks, after 4 weeks i cancelled my order and decided to stick with my bank. Finally after almost 6 weeks it was delivered. Too bad for skrill, way too late :D

Yeah, as said before, the absolute deadline is September for my two UK Tour online bullets, if I don't have it by than RIP me!

Not gonna play too much anymore on Unibet, but not for this matter, I understand the verification, more for the stupid new Belgian rule of no rakeback and promo.

@Livertool wrote:

If it is international post, it may take long time. I ordered skrill card couple months ago. It says on their page that should be delivered in 3 weeks, after 4 weeks i cancelled my order and decided to stick with my bank. Finally after almost 6 weeks it was delivered. Too bad for skrill, way too late :D

Latest automatic renewal of the new skrill card design a month ago took more than 6weeks to arrive for me too. Corona caused some major delays everywhere globally. Just order it again, you'll find it useful 😏

• Like 1

@Rushbie wrote:

Just order it again, you'll find it useful 😏

Fees are quite big in there and bank transfers are faster nowadays, even +3000 withdraw came in seconds last week thou i thought it will be manually checked. I've hoped about it for years and finally unibet delivered :) :Thumbsup:

• Like 3

So i opened my mail box and to my great delight i got a letter from worldline, they sent me the bank statement of may 2017 instead of june... A little part of me died that moment... But at least they finally reacted so theres hope!

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

update: still struggling :(

after I finally got a letter from worldline with the wrong month of 2017, I thought I soon was going to get the right one if I re applied, but no...

did it every two weeks or three weeks since last post here and got nothing, today did it again...

also called another time to visa worldline customer service and the lady couldn't help me and reffered me to BNP Parisbas again, but there they also said million times they can't do nothing for me...

@JeppeL @ReCorpH  or anybody else, is it known already when the next UK tour online is going to be in september? (got two bullets still, as I couldn't play the one in June for this verification reason).

now i'm worried I won't be able to play the second online edition too :(

@wwaanneess wrote:

update: still struggling :(

after I finally got a letter from worldline with the wrong month of 2017, I thought I soon was going to get the right one if I re applied, but no...

did it every two weeks or three weeks since last post here and got nothing, today did it again...

also called another time to visa worldline customer service and the lady couldn't help me and reffered me to BNP Parisbas again, but there they also said million times they can't do nothing for me...

@JeppeL @ReCorpH  or anybody else, is it known already when the next UK tour online is going to be in september? (got two bullets still, as I couldn't play the one in June for this verification reason).

now i'm worried I won't be able to play the second online edition too :(

Date has not been confirmed but it'll late Sept or early Oct. IF you can;t play them they'll roll over to the last even of the year so don't worry about losing the seats.

Poker Janitor

Why can't Unibet just close this account and ask you to open a new account , you make a new deposit with the correct card and then transfer your balance ? 

I know its against their policies , but this is clearly a special case and should be treated as such.   
We have a long standing member here. Just my personal opinion. 

• Like 1

tnx for support @startelver  ,  problem is that there are two UK tour bullets linked to my account, so really need those 2017 bank statements to be allowed to play online version end of september. if it wasn't for those tickets, would have given up long time ago. but again, not angry on unibet, they follow procedure and i understand their side too that it's suspicious that i still didnt get the bankstatements from worldline or bnp parisbas... should be ok by september tho

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

@Andy-Unibet  @ReCorpH  

first of all great news: after 6 months, my bank finally send me the bank statements of June 2017! The lady always said it wasn't possible she provided me this by mail, and now she said she pulled some strings ... don't really know what to think of that obviously but ok...

send it rightaway to unibet department, and now they say it's not good, but clearly it's good as my name, the 3 dates with right amounts and bank account number (beginning and the end, the middle for some reason with XXXX).

it's on page two of document in annex called 'wv'

maybe she only looked at the first page, if so, don't really know what to think of that too, but ok...

pls unfreeze my account after 6 months and also pls tell me my 2 unibet uk tour tickets are ready to play the end of september...

SENDING OUT AN S O S

• Like 1

@JeppeL  uploaded, thanks for looking into it!

@Andy-Unibet last UK Tour Brighton (september 2019) i played I had two entries (which i won with online sattelites) and i used one of them.

Than around 20th Octobre I won another entry, normally for Manchester in November, but I sent an e-mail I coudn't attend and move my 2 tickets to a date in 2020.

This is the e-mail: 

Hi Wannes,

Thank you for your email.

I have moved you to 2020, you can also go ahead and use your other tickets, qualifiers for Manchester will finish soon and we are in preparation to plan the 2020 events and hope to be able to provide more info soon.

Thanks

I couldn't attend the online UK Tour final end of June as my account was blocked, but I was promised to play the one end of September.

So after months and monts of misery and frustration, can you please confirm I can play the UK tour final with my 2 tickets?

Thank you for looking into it.

• Like 2

Just getting it checked for you @wwaanneess. I can see your two package wins last year so we just need to check them off against the list from the events team.

The reason I asked about the value was because you've had some €1 and €5 UK tour tickets expire as well and didn't know if you meant them or the final tickets. Tag me once your account is unlocked and I'll repleace them as well.

Edit: 2 x €250 confirmed. They were never credited because your account got flagged as blocked when we did all the conversions to online tickets. Once you're fully verified again we'll get everything credited.

• Like 1

Poker Janitor

YESSSSS indeed i got my account back! thanks for all the people contributed to this thread and felt my pain :-)

@ReCorpH  no need to appologize, in the beginning of the thread i was mad at unibet or going so deep in time for bank statements, but last months I always said I understand Unibet wants to check these things, the ones who are to blame are the bank and visa company for doing so difficult into giving me MY OWN INFORMATION, that was the sickest part of this whole trip.

@Andy-Unibet  you were talking about some 1 euro and 5 euro uk tickets, no idea how many there were, but you can put them in my account. The most important thing are obviously the two 250 euro UK tour online tickets to play last weekend of september, so please make sure I definitly have them on time please (to prevent heart attack).

Mic drop — Wikipédia

• Like 3