verification

wwaanneess

i love unibet, but today i'm a bit disgusted...

i had a e-mail for verification of my account, no problem

have to send copy of id, bank statements, copy of bank card, no problem

but the last question made my eyes go wide; i have to give bank statements of three deposits of 2017

my bank app doesnt go that far, and now have to ask bank staff, people that i know for years to send that to me...

does anyone else had that question? feel like it's a bridge too far tbh... i have nothing to hide, but asking things of 3 years ago seems weird...

• Like 2

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey @ReCorpH  , first of all thanks to take the time to reply.

I understand it's necessairy to verify account , it's not that unpleasent in general I think, but as long as the information is something I can do on my own. Me personally I'm not so concerned about my privacy and trust Unibet not to misuse this information I am giving.

The problem is that the lady from customer service (who always was friendly) said if you don't find it in your bank app (and i'm sure she knows things of 3 years ago you can no longer find in your bank app), you have to ask bank staff. And that's what's bothers me, these are people I know good, family members know good. It's embarrasing to ask them about deposits on a gambling site from 3 years ago... I know they also should be professional and keep this question to themselves, but anyhow it's very unpleasant...

Anyway, will swallow my pride and ask my friends for these details, because I need my account to be unblocked by 10th of May, because I have two bullets for Unibet UK tour that I can use online for once. 

• Like 1

Hey @ReCorpH  don't really know what you mean by that.

I know the exact three dates of the deposits in 2017, because it's in the e-mail I got from Unibet support.

I just need to give the bank statements of those 3 deposits and my bank app doesn't go that far behind. I have to e-mail the bank staff of my bank for that, who are friends, because me and my family members are longtime client with them. That's the akward part for me...  But I will do it anyway, because I don't want my account blocked on the 5th of May (UK Tour online). To be honest, I think I won't be playing too much anymore on Unibet, not because of this verification thing, but because of the new rules of no more promotion and rakeback from the Belgian Gambling Commission.

• Like 1

I will send the mail with the request tomorrow to the bank. Unless you have another way of verification without actually asking stuff to bank staff. Something else in my bank application where I can take printscreen of. And otherwise i'll send the mail, whatever :)

• Like 1

Hey @wwaanneess,

If your banking app doesn't show that far, then unfortunately there is no way to do it from there. You can just ask the bank to send you bank statements completely from that day, that should be enough. As long as it shows the deposit, your name and the account number, bank logo. It doesn't need to be specifically a receipt of the transaction, but can be whole dates and you are more than welcome to cover the parts that doesn't concern Unibet in any way. :) 

@ReCorpH  this hell is still going on, i contacted the people from the bank, but they said they can only provide info from years back from my normal account and saving account, not from VISA CLASSIC cards...

They gave me a link to this website but still I don't find how to do it, I asked a phone number to the people of the bank to assist me to ask...

All the other documents are ok, only this is left. I really hope I can get my account unfrozen until 10th of May for UK tour online, 

can you in the meantime please check my account if these UK Tour onilne tickets are already credited? I assume if the tickets are credited to my account and my account is still frozen, the tickets will NOT be lost?

This has been a very very very bad experience... Never had so much problems with verifciation! This is hell!

Ok! Thanks for that, that's already a relief...

Update: I got a telephone number from my bank guys to the customer support from VISA and called them right now,

they said they can't provide this information, and I have to contact my bank once again...

I mean, it's really really hard to get VISA bank statements from 3 years ago! How do other people do this? I'm kinda blocked...

Will call again to the bank now and say that VISA classic can't give me this info... It's very tiring and every day 10th of May (day of UK Tour online comes closer)...

• Like 1

@wwaanneess  As far as I'm aware everybody with winning packages for the UK and UO Tours should soon be receiving an e-mail asking if they want to play these in the upcoming on line series. I'm also waiting, so hang on and I'm sure we'll get there.😃👍

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

@GR1ZZL3R  any news about the UK tour online tickets in your account?

@ReCorpH  still not ok with verification, i await the mail back from the website mijnkaart dot nl 

that both the staff members of my bank Parisbas Fortis and customer service Worldline (Visa) have adviced me to use. Both they said the responsibity of giving the info is to the other one, so this website is my online hope, but i think it will take a very long time until i get it...

I'm very sad this is the way I'm threated, I'm a customer for 10 years now, never had problems with anything, deposited most of the times with paysafe card and withdrawed almost every month with bank transfer and yes, i probably used my visa card three times in 2017 and now i regret it so much! 

I really don't understand why I'm randomly choose to verify my account and what I definitly don't understand why they ask these things of 3 years ago... 

I'm almost starting to think that Unibet knew I will have trouble asking bank statements of 3 years ago and like this I can't use my two Unibet tour online tickets, Unibet has always been so good to me and other customers, so I refuse to think this, but I'm so confused with this random verification at this time that I made clear on the community I want to quit Unibet (because of the Belgian gambling laws with no rakeback and promotion) and now suddenly my account is frozen for like 1% of all my transactions is a thing 3 years ago and really hard to track.

Anyway, so probably you and the customer service that I send this same mail will tell me there's nothing to be done and this Sunday I will not be able to play the MTT that I grinded so long all these sattelites for...

The good news is that you already assured me the tickets won't be lost, so anyway, if I ever get a mail back with these very old bank statements, I can play maybe the next UK tour online event, whenever that may be or might even play LIVE when all this corona BS is finally over!

Ok, so far my rant :) Pray to God that I will get the statements in time, you never know, but doubt it...

@wwaanneess  I haven't heard anything yet so I've added a reminder in another thread for Leo. It seems a few of us have been missed.:teardrop: Stubbe has just replied things are being checked. 😃

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

@ReCorpH  hi , can you please check my frozen account if the uk tour online ticket is there already?

I still haven't gotten the bankstatements of June 2017 of my VISA card yet, I doubt they will send it on time... And even than in needs to be checked for verifciation and so on...

I'm really sad about this! I have been asked for 4 or 5 documents in total, and obviously the one I can not check myself (bank statements on app only go until december 2018) will block me playing UK tour online, where I grinded hours and hours for online starting from 1 euro until the 500 euro package...

PLEASE is there not a possibility of unfreeze my account for next weekend and than freeze it again until I finally get the bank statements from WORLDLINE (Visa company)? Please do your best, I know you are a respected guy within Unibet, the people at customer service just don't care about me (why would they, I know), so no creative sollutions will come from them I'm sure. But I hope somehow I can play the MTT this Sunday! I have done really nothing wrong!

Can't you just make new deposit with that same card and send receipt from your internet bank of it? Even if that card is expired, that you made deposit in 2017 and you have new one, credit card number remains the same right? So what is the difference if it is deposit of 2017 or 2020 if all information is the same?

None of my business but and don't know information behind why they ask it but as i remember when we raffled about verifications with stubbe couple years ago, i believe he said that common sense can be used in certain matters. Just out of common sense, i believe this could be one of those times 😏

PS. Hopefully those deposits are worth thousands and not tens of euros. I mean if purpose of these checks is to prevent fraud and moneylaundring, whole lot of hassle for few euros :D

• Like 1

WOW @ReCorpH  would this be possible! If so I would be pretty pissed on customer service for not proposing this sollution, I can immediatly make new deposit and withdraw with that card!

Yes @Livertool  thanks first of all to intervene! You are right! I think in total I send 20ish mails for this! The 3 deposits in 2017 are indeed very little money, 200ish euro in total, so definitly no money laundry... And of all the deposits (paysafecard) and withdrawals (fast bank transfer) I did last 10 years, this is far less than 1% of all transactions... So i really don't understand why my account is already frozen for 2 weeks and most importanly I will almost for sure be denied to play my UK tour online bullets!

Feel very bad threated and I'm very upset!

• Like 1