unibet bankroll booster freeroll

Murray74

Hi @Murray74, I'm afraid the criteria for receiving a password to the mentioned freeroll are not public and I can't disclose anything regarding this. Sorry for being vague, this tournament is aimed at a certain set of players and if you do not receive a password, you are not eligible to participate I'm afraid.

/Ray

Former Community Moderator

• 7 months later...

@Superhansi wrote:

Why so secret @Brocky? What does Unibet gain on it? I'm not a freeroll hunter, even if I play them... I play them for fun. This weekend I won one of the Ian Simpson freerolls. 

@Superhansi  I don't think @Brocky  or me or any forum member is being secretive, unless we've been invited to one of these tourneys we simply do not know how to join. Even then I think some players will be invited and still not know the criteria, wether it's money spent, number of games played, winnings, losses or any of many possible factors. Unibet are a business and it is well within their right to invite whoever they like, for whatever reasons they like, to private tournaments. The requests for information are regular and even when answered that reasons will not be disclosed there will still be more requests in the same thread, probably by people that just don't or can't be bothered to read the replies. By typing in "freeroll" in the search bar many threads on this and other freeroll topics can be found, mostly the answers are the same, but the questions still pile up, and some members may lose a bit of patience with the continuing bombardment of unanswerable questions, as I have in the past.

Well done on your victory, keep them coming.😃👍

• Like 3

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

What if it's a freeroll for the biggest losing players on the site? I wouldn't want people to know my alias is one of the biggest losers, therefore it makes no sense for Unibet to reveal the criteria. Pretty sure it's not for that but I'm giving you an example as to why it's not always beneficial to share criteria.

What I don't get is Unibet have stated it's private and you need to be invited, why can't people leave it at that? There's a massive sense of entitlement from those that rake the least.

• Like 3

• 7 months later...