cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rank 24
Rank 24

I thought it might be good to keep it at a regular time and day for the sake of continuity. @Merenitsu  Any thoughts? Wonder

It Is What It Is
Highlighted
Rank 23
Rank 23

@GR1ZZL3R  As you decide, so have some fun. May on Monday Smile

Highlighted
Rank 24
Rank 24

@Merenitsu  Just thought it would be good to make it a regular event, then players get used to it being there and not have to ask or search, if that's ok with everyone. Wonder Saves having to re-set it up and inform players each time.Wonder

It Is What It Is
Highlighted

If I can chip in a bit, rather keep it once a week, on monday evenings. The host decides everything else: Stack depth, Game (NLHE, PLO), Bounty or not etc. I do also suggest to keep the buy in at the same 5€, and I'll bring in some prizes every now and then, mostly in the form of giving the host (bubbleboy of the previous tournament) the buy in to the next one. Smile These are obviously just my suggestions and you can take them as you please. Smile 

Highlighted
Rank 24
Rank 24

No objections from me @ReCorpH I think continuity is great. Thumbs Up

It Is What It Is
0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 23
Rank 23

@GR1ZZL3R  Just make a vote. And do according to the principle of the majority.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 23
Rank 23

@ReCorpH  may be Plo? Laugh   very like idea Laugh

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 24
Rank 24

@Merenitsu  Again, no objections from me. But you're in charge, I'll leave it to you to organise. Happy

It Is What It Is
0 Likes
Highlighted

@Merenitsu that is up to you guys what you decide, but I think the host should be able to "set up" the tournament the way he/she wants. Smile 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 23
Rank 23