cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

I'm in, €25 bounty on me. Smile 

In case I win any money from this, it will be directly in the prizepool for the next one. Smile 

Edit: https://www.twitch.tv/riverfool78 for chat. Smile 

Highlighted
Rank 16
Rank 16
Highlighted
Rank 27
Rank 27

What a great fun this has been.Definately we should make it at least a weekly thing. Maybe one good idea is to increase the starting stack at 5k and to slow down just a bit the blinds.Other than that, thanks a lot for hosting on Twitch @Livertool , it gave the salt and peper to it. 

Always great fun when a mod joins , so hopefully @ReCorpH , will do that again ( except busting all the others out Rofl ).

GG to all the participants!

Capture.PNG

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"
Highlighted
Rank 25
Rank 25

And we have a champion. Cheers for @AndreiBN JP with winning also bounty.

Not too too shabby also for @ReCorpH  for making 2nd place with bounty for his head (was running some weird modmode :P ), @Rushbie  for hitting bronze and @Merenitsu  for being bubbleboy and getting buy in for next one.

Rest of us there is room for improvement. Until next time Smile

lob.jpg

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
Highlighted
Rank 22
Rank 22

Indeed, this was superfun like this with the chat and everything Cool

Big thanks for the idea and giving the kickoff, @Livertool, we gotta make this up and running for good Thumbs Up

Awesome stuff, gg everyone playing it Very Happy

"Wise men know their limits. Great men have no limits."
Thunder402
Highlighted
Rank 23
Rank 23

I had fun until the moment I lost the only flip per game. Smile

Highlighted
Rank 24
Rank 24

It was fun @Livertool so much better with live chat, thanks for that. Thanks to @ReCorpH for entertaining us and all those that took part, definitely needs to be weekly, and slightly deeper.  Well done @AndreiBN I did pick him as a winner when I realised he wasn't in his shoving every hand mode.Rofl

Great start, a few more players wanted.

It Is What It Is
Highlighted
Rank 25
Rank 25

Yeah, 5k stack makes more sense for little more room to actually play.

About hosting and setting up tourny, don't no if it makes sense to ask in advance who is going to play since all don't show up anyway ( no hard feelings, thing change) but maybe set it up and give password to all that wants it here before tourny starts. That way host could share pw without having problems with pm restrictions.Just a thought Smile

Anyways, feel free to set up next one @Merenitsu , i am in. If i get it right, we will have extra money in next one with money that @ReCorpH won yesterday...

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
Highlighted
Rank 22
Rank 22

It's not something catastrophic with 3lvls, but imo the latereg could be only 1 level, 2 at max, so everyone starts and plays the game from the same line practically and no chronic lateregger can possibly use the advantage at the expense of the ones being there in the beginning Smirk

Just to keep it simple, fair freezeout.

But life goes on either way it'll beLaugh

"Wise men know their limits. Great men have no limits."
Thunder402
Highlighted

Was nice playing with you all! 

And yes, next tournament shall have the extra 21€ spread in to the prizepool. Smile Let me know when you wish to organize it and I'll make sure it's there. 

Also for this one the bubbleboy shall get the buy in. Smile I like the fact that everyone was playing with their Community alias as it makes the game that much more fun, alongside with the chat. Smile