cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rank 25
Rank 25

@ReCorpH wrote:

That might be it, I can't see any tags there that would link it with any tickets. I can register you manually to that tournament and expire the ticket.

Lets do that, ty again Smile

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Anyone else as well, if you can't register with the password and you're trying with a ticket and it doesn't work let me know.

I can expire the ticket manually and register you to the tournament.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 25
Rank 25

@BillyR23 wrote:

PS. will anyone stream the tournament on Twitch or anywhere else we can gather to chat while playing? I think it will be even more fun if we can talk about some hands while playing... 

I can try twitch for chatting purposes if you want. I mean don't have webcam or mic on my desktop so it would be just for chat and tables. Never done it, crippled and i got only 1 screen so don't know how well it would go but i can surely try Very Happy

Highlighted
Rank 25
Rank 25

Couple players seem to play other than community alias, can you change them pretty please?

And i think i got that stream figured out so feel free to come chat Smile

PS. Everyone gets banned in the end, even me from streaming ever again Very Happy

https://www.twitch.tv/riverfool78 

Highlighted
Rank 16
Rank 16

I don't see the tourny. No late reg?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 25
Rank 25

still 5min to reg, earch for undisputed Wink

0 Likes
Highlighted

Late reg for 2 more minutes. If you don't have enough players, I can join as well and offer a €25 bounty on my head. Wink 

Highlighted
Rank 9
Rank 9
Highlighted
Rank 27
Rank 27

@ReCorpH wrote:

Late reg for 2 more minutes. If you don't have enough players, I can join as well and offer a €25 bounty on my head. Wink 

For sure we will have one more spot, so feel free to give us the bounty @ReCorpH Very Happy

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"
Highlighted
Rank 14
Rank 14

sorry guys got in late from work Dissatisfied tried to late reg but no luck. good luck all.