cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rank 21
Rank 21

The tournament is in the lobby, the password works too(I've unregistered tho as I still want to play 'undercover' some games until the tournament starts and I don't want to forget to change the alias back to the community one...), the levels are increasing at 5 minutes- so everything looks fine CoolThumbs Up

GLGL all BlessRNG 

You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...
Highlighted
Rank 16
Rank 16

I would like to change my vote in favor for the bubbleboy to host the next one and receive a ticket for their efforts.

It's a friendly tournament so let's have as many winners as possible.

Highlighted
Rank 23
Rank 23
Highlighted
Rank 21
Rank 21

@Merenitsu wrote:

@BillyR23  i no see in lobby

Try to check your filters and/ or restart the client- I just wrote 'undisputed' and I found it...

private mtt.jpg

You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...
Highlighted
Rank 21
Rank 21

@Livertool 

unfortunately I can't participate tonight, because my deposit limit doesn't allow me, but I hope that in the next tournaments it will be good.Thumbs Up

Your criticisms help you become bigger ...
Highlighted
Rank 25
Rank 25

@ReCorpH wrote:

@Livertool 500 BP added, please purchase a 5€ ticket from the bonus shop. Good luck!

Did you decide on if it's the winner or the bubbleboy for the next one? 

Thank you, will do Smile

Looks like bubbleboy is the next one.

But for some reason i can't enter my own tourny? I've banned myself as too big favourite ??? Very Happy

tourny.JPG

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 25
Rank 25

@SCOBY wrote:

@Livertool 

unfortunately I can't participate tonight, because my deposit limit doesn't allow me, but I hope that in the next tournaments it will be good.Thumbs Up

Ok, thanks for letting me know.

If there is player that would like to take scobys place, i can squeeze you in and give pw Smile

0 Likes
Highlighted
Highlighted
Rank 25
Rank 25

@ReCorpH wrote:

@Livertool did you get in on it? 

nope. Is it cause trying to enter with ticket? Thou it asks ticket or money like normally it would too Wonder

0 Likes
Highlighted

That might be it, I can't see any tags there that would link it with any tickets. I can register you manually to that tournament and expire the ticket.