cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rank 25
Rank 25

@Rushbie wrote:

How big pint of beer did you buy with that slots win?

Pretty close there. Lets put it this way that if you had enough that you can't stand on your feet, you may not want rush to store to buy more Rofl But as we all want to be victims, i don't blame myself but goverment for making these restriction about hours alcohol can be bought Tongue

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
Highlighted
Rank 27
Rank 27

Unfortunately I'm too busy nowadays playing this.Teardrop

Highlighted
Rank 23
Rank 23

@Livertool  I do not understand the vote number 3 "Next Host" Smile

@Livertool wrote:

@ReCorpH wrote:

@Livertool let me know the details of the tournie when it's made, and Tikiet shall be granted. Smile 

Edit: This shall be all you guys handling the organization of it, but just an idea. What if the bubbleboy is the host of the next tournament and receives a 5€ tikiet for his efforts? Wink 

Mr-Burns-Saying-Excellent.gif

Thanks.

Bubbleboy works as well for me. I was going to be democratic and poll for structure and paytable so might as well poll that Smile

Levels 

Pricepool 

Next host? 

So far we have @AndreiBN @comanimal @OmahGAWD @GR1ZZL3R  @SCOBY  @Rushbie  @Messwithme  @Joco  @HAI_ROMANIA  @BillyR23  @Merenitsu  @cris1285  in for sure and @Karmasuper  is thinking. That 12 seats taken, 6 available. Giddy up cowboys and bullgirls Very Happy

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 25
Rank 25

@Merenitsu 

Person that set ups next tourny and gets 5€ ticket for that effort Smile Either winner or bubbleboy of tomorrows tourny...

@ReCorpH  can hook me up for tomorrows tourny?

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
Highlighted
Rank 14
Rank 14

I am looking forward to donating to my community friend s Cheeky

Highlighted
Rank 21
Rank 21

@OmahGAWD wrote:

I am looking forward to donating to my community friend s Cheeky

Same here, it should be a fun tournament and because the buy-in is low hopefully everyone will have a good time at the tables and enjoy a nice community game Smile

PS. will anyone stream the tournament on Twitch or anywhere else we can gather to chat while playing? I think it will be even more fun if we can talk about some hands while playing... 

You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...
Highlighted

@Livertool 500 BP added, please purchase a 5€ ticket from the bonus shop. Good luck!

Did you decide on if it's the winner or the bubbleboy for the next one? 

Highlighted
Rank 21
Rank 21

@ReCorpH wrote:

Did you decide on if it's the winner or the bubbleboy for the next one? 

It's a tie ATM and I would say the Bubbleboy should win in this case- let's give something to the 'losers' side too lol

GL&HF all and cya at the tables! 

You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...
Highlighted
Rank 16
Rank 16

@ReCorpH 

Could you credit the horse racing bonuses aswell so we can use it up for tonight's tourny?

Highlighted