sounds gud

Highlighted
Rank 12
Rank 12
Highlighted
Highlighted
Rank 25
Rank 25

@AndreiBN @comanimal @OmahGAWD @GR1ZZL3R  @SCOBY  @Rushbie  @Messwithme  @Joco  @HAI_ROMANIA  @BillyR23  @Merenitsu  @cris1285  @Karmasuper @OmNomNom @HonorTheGame @Livertool 

We are two players short of 18. Don't know if i am willing to wait weeks that we get full squad so what if i ask tomorrow for @ReCorpH to set it up on monday 20.00 CET? If two more players pop up until saturday, i ask them to be added?

Buddy of mine is coming to town tomorrow and we'll be moisturating our interiors for couple days so i can't really play thursday/friday and some prefered it to be played weekdays so monday should fit ???

Set up is currently 5 min blinds, top 5 payed and winner is next host. Still time to vote HERE  until tourny is asked to be set up.

Last but not least, randomly tagging members that start with p if they would join @Purps @pinki @psrquack Tongue

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
Highlighted
Rank 24
Rank 24
Highlighted
Rank 9
Rank 9
Highlighted
Rank 21
Rank 21

@Livertool or anyone else that will play this tournament, please make a post when the MTT appears in the lobby(I can't find it ATM- I searched the name used by Stubbe in his PM) and tag me in the post too so I don't forget about it and to change my alias to the one I use here...

GLGL at the tables and stay safe everyone!

You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...
Highlighted
Rank 16
Rank 16
I am not currently participating (I do not have the buy-in). Good luck to all!
Highlighted
Rank 25
Rank 25

@BillyR23 

It shoud be in lobby 8 hours before kick off Smile

Despite that it ain't yet, is it too early to start make excuses why there is chance that i might not win Tongue

IMG_20200607_082715.jpg

Broken wrist means i am stuck with lefty. And what i have noticed, i suck with that. So i will not play bad, they will al be just missclicks Angel

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
Highlighted
Rank 22
Rank 22

@Livertool wrote:

IMG_20200607_082715.jpgbroken wrist means i am stuck with lefty. And what i have noticed, i suck with that. So i will not play bad, they will al be just missclicks Angel

How big pint of beer did you buy with that slots win?

Bet you didn't realize when celebrating, that winning lots of money and screwing a handel into a full 200litre beerbarrel doesn't make one physically capable of lifting it LaughCheeky

Quick healings, tho Thumbs Up

"Wise men know their limits. Great men have no limits."
Thunder402