Rank 16
Rank 16
Highlighted
Rank 16
Rank 16
Highlighted
Rank 21
Rank 21

@Livertool count me in too, I like the idea and it should be a fun tournament especially if everyone will use their community alias and/ or if someone will stream the tournament on Twitch so we can all join the chat too Smile

You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...
Highlighted
Rank 23
Rank 23
Highlighted
Rank 13
Rank 13

How much should be in the account in the  poker room to play 5 euro MTT?( maybe 100+ euro)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 27
Rank 27

@Karmasuper wrote:

How much should be in the account in the  poker room to play 5 euro MTT?( maybe 100+ euro)

€5 Rofl 

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"
Highlighted

@Livertool let me know the details of the tournie when it's made, and Tikiet shall be granted. Smile 

Edit: This shall be all you guys handling the organization of it, but just an idea. What if the bubbleboy is the host of the next tournament and receives a 5€ tikiet for his efforts? Wink 

Highlighted
Rank 22
Rank 22

Count me in too. 

Livertool can have bounty on his head for his idea Smile

Highlighted
Rank 25
Rank 25

@ReCorpH wrote:

@Livertool let me know the details of the tournie when it's made, and Tikiet shall be granted. Smile 

Edit: This shall be all you guys handling the organization of it, but just an idea. What if the bubbleboy is the host of the next tournament and receives a 5€ tikiet for his efforts? Wink 

Mr-Burns-Saying-Excellent.gif

Thanks.

Bubbleboy works as well for me. I was going to be democratic and poll for structure and paytable so might as well poll that Smile

Levels 

Pricepool 

Next host? 

So far we have @AndreiBN @comanimal @OmahGAWD @GR1ZZL3R  @SCOBY  @Rushbie  @Messwithme  @Joco  @HAI_ROMANIA  @BillyR23  @Merenitsu  @cris1285  in for sure and @Karmasuper  is thinking. That 12 seats taken, 6 available. Giddy up cowboys and bullgirls Very Happy

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.