Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Highlighted
Rank 25
Rank 25

@psrquack wrote:

Meh, PLO is so tempting, but meh again. Hopefully I can figure out something. We will see.

I understand that early summer is busy time with ducks and all the hatching. Maybe you can speed it up by putting them eggs to oven, should be all done in no time Tongue

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
Highlighted
Rank 25
Rank 25

@ReCorpH wrote:

There may or may not be extra bounties involved. Wink 

fiftysixty06102014a.jpg?

Highlighted
Rank 21
Rank 21

Would it be possible to setup a team tournament @ReCorpH ?

I could jump in if answer is positive. 

Highlighted
Rank 23
Rank 23

@ReCorpH  is wll be fun Laugh

@ReCorpH wrote:

@Merenitsu, how does this sound?

Undisputed Community Championship PLO

Starting Stack: 5000

Buy in: 5€

Blind levels: 6 minutes

Bounty: Progressive, 50% 

Late registrations: 5 levels

Payouts: Top 17% 

No rebuys. 

Edit: I will add the 21€ as prizes from the last tournament. 

Highlighted

@XY This is technically not possible yet, but maybe we can find out a format to do it. Smile This is not the thread to discuss it tho, if you want, send me a PM and I'll see if I can make something similar happen. :P

0 Likes
Highlighted

Also @Merenitsu and others, the tournament is now set up with the details I mentioned before. Password will be given to @Merenitsu and @Livertool, they will spread it as they wish. Smile What I did mess up, is put the maximum number of entrants to 18, so now it is 2500... But that should not be a problem. :P

Highlighted
Rank 22
Rank 22

Sounds cool, pass plz! Smile

And yeah, the host choosing the details is just like Dealer's choice bringing a bit of extra fun to it Thumbs Up

Now it's just a matter of who's streaming it, @Livertool having already some good experience from it Wink

"Wise men know their limits. Great men have no limits."
Thunder402
Highlighted
Rank 25
Rank 25

@Rushbie wrote:

Sounds cool, pass plz! Smile

And yeah, the host choosing the details is just like Dealer's choice bringing a bit of extra fun to it Thumbs Up

Now it's just a matter of who's streaming it, @Livertool having already some good experience from it Wink

Don't mind if you or someone else want to stream Wink Wasn't that enjoyable/easy to play when i had to pretty much do all with one hand. Otherwise didn't mind it Smile

Highlighted
Rank 23
Rank 23

Guys who want to participate write "pass plz", how did @Rushbie  . When we receive the password, we will immediately send it Smile

@Livertool 

@Rushbie 

me