(un)official community championship

Livertool

Sounds good @FaiDeaEmo!  1€ BI and 3x rebuy sounds good, and game should be pretty action packed. :)  Shootouts are not possible to have.

You did not yet receive the points for bubbling, that was frmo Horse Racing I believe. I will credit you the bubbleboyprize as well. :) You are correct about the bounty. It seems that the first player to bust a VIP bounty gets it, and in this case I already credited it manually. I've credited it to you now. :) @reluni apologies, I've expired one of the tickets from you and left the other. :) 

• Like 1

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously this summer time takes its toll as we had only 500 players in freeroll too, i wouldn't be surprised if it is double next weekend when peeps are aware of it now.

So i agree, something need to be done cause under 10 players is bit meh. If it is lowering bi, so be it thou that  isn't what i would want cause then there is no normal pricepool what so ever. And it is quite hard to get bi back to fiver after one dolla without losing all the players again. But we'll see.

Other way that could be considered is making it appear as normal tourny in lobby that other players could see it too. It would need some desciption written in there too that they would know about xtra value. Make it max 18 or 27 players so we wouldn't get overflow and pw must be asked here so we who hang around here anyways would have advance to get pw, other players could fill in tables if seats open and they find their way here.

Or pay only half of bounties and other half goes to pot released every few weeks and pay that pot to who ever won most bounties in that time or then every bounty winner gets their cut depending how many they won. Maybe that would encourage to play as often as possible.

Can't make decisions but sure hell can suggest things :D

And thanks elron for streaming but it was bit messy when didn't know who talked to who and how much do i dare to write as many of viewers must have been more interested of stream itself rather than our play. So if necessary i can stream in future too IF OTHERS CAN'T but i would appreciate more than 30 minutes heads up.

• Like 2

I think a simple renaming would make a difference as well, as it's sounds a bit exclusive the way it is today.

1. Make a new thread where the schedule and details are clear

2. Rename the tournament to something like "Weekly community tournament"

3. Remove the private tag so it's shown in lobby

4. Add a good description of the tournament, in the client (include a link to the new thread)

4. Add a GTD equal to 25 buyins

• Like 10

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

Today wil be the last day of this "old" format, and from next week some changes will be made. The core of the game will still remain the same, and most of what Stubbe above said will come in to effect. :) 

That being said, the tournament for today is:

6k Starting stack, 6max, 4 minute levels (I didn't know how to do alternating levels), late reg for 16 minutes, 1€ Buy in with max 3 rebuys for first 10 levels.

Bounties on employees as per usual.

Password: Champion

• Like 8

I  think the 1 EUR buy-in is too low, i don't think the 5 EUR buy-in that was last week was the reason why there were fewer people joining, personally I was busy with other stuff.  I think it's more because there is no guaranteed prize in place, but with the new structure proposed by Stubbe starting next week, we should have more success with this. :) 

• Like 5

Personally i don't see why there should be a guarantee, it's supposed to be a bit of a fun tournament amongst friends that can chat to each other, that should be enough to draw the crowds. 2,5000 in the freeroll, a load of sitouts, no chat, but it hasn't cost them anything, so it fills. This should be different. 

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

🤣Give more luck than that, what can I say, After a break from the game it seems that the same players are lucky every time at poker. Good luck because I will definitely continue to take a big break at these games.😃

Screenshot_2020-07-27-21-20-00-914_pad_com.unibet.poker.thumb.jpg.42b51967c18cdf2b951af559b713c764.jpg

Screenshot_2020-07-27-21-19-33-112_pad_com.unibet.poker.thumb.jpg.96c056588dd83aaed280074b9e27d77d.jpg

Screenshot_2020-07-27-21-19-46-889_pad_com.unibet.poker.thumb.jpg.c502ffc90618468b91e89005afef81d4.jpg

with such luck you will surely become champion @OmNomNom 

• Like 3

I criticize what I don't like"!!!