(un)official community championship

Livertool

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was fun again. Weldone champions @GR1ZZL3R  & @FaiDeaEmo  also special mention to @Livertool  who played best poker yet managed  only to snatch 2nd place 😛

If i am not totally mistaken @HAI_ROMANIA  gets to choose next weeks format and also get free entry???

Birds sang that something special coming next week so eyes open for that ;)

com.jpg.340c0f788aa470c9aed870d451eae44d.jpgcomm.jpg.c98e7c9c60ad9cb5d8361ebc6f1af015.jpg

• Like 9

Yep well done @Livertool ! I must admit my win wasn`t deserved and thank him for giving me the advantage of seing 1 of his cards on his stream for the whole heads up :) if possible i would like if u could take 5e or 500 bonus points from my account and send him for some future tourney because i belive i would have most likely lost the hu without seing that 1 card considering how many times i folded only bcuz i saw he at least an A preflop :)) 

• Like 2

throwing an ideea out there: a midnight jungle shoot-out! NLHoldem with a deep starting stack maybe 5-6k chips, alternating lenght of blind levels every 5 up`s, so its calm for first 5 blind levels at like 5 minutes, then the next 5 blind up`s its half that or like 3min blind levels because here comes the storm and round again we go. Oh and also if possible, it`s a 4player table for the first one, with winner advancing to the final table and maybe put a bounty on one player in every table :) doesn`t have to be a staff member so we avoid the rng there :P

• Like 2

Thank you @Livertool! But no need to stream this time.

@elron66 took the responsibility of streaming, you can find it at https://www.twitch.tv/elron66 ! Along othe awesome poker action. ;) 

I'm in there with a bounty hopefully, if the bounty doesn't show I will add it manually. Knock me out and get a 25€ MTT ticket!

• Like 2

Thanks for the game guys. Some of you may be happy to know I didn't bubble, so there won't be a super slow tourney next week. However, there's a new kid in town, and he's out to make a reputation for himself. 

226885772_Screenshot(3162).thumb.png.fca21b0adda3b9f2ceeda05cf78ccde8.png

:atisfied:

• Like 10

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

Thanks @ReCorpH I did enjoy the tourney again but found it a bit weird. I'd logged into the @Livertool stream but that was buffering badly, then saw the message that @elron66 was streaming (thanks for that) so headed over there. It was a bit weird trying to chat live on the game that was being broadcast with a delay, when there was an all in AA v KK and thought Elron had missed it, but of course it came up a couple of minutes later. Then there was the 3 way all in hand but obviously trying not to give spoilers away for those not involved, which I found a bit offputting. Of course once Elron was out the coverage on "our" game stopped, so not the best set up, which I do not intend as criticism, just my point of view. I enjoy the chat, just felt we had to be a bit careful.

A disappointing turnout, only 9 players, and I seem to recall you mentioning a €1 buy in and some extras next week, which I hope will bring a few more players (not too many, I have a title to defend 🤣) It's a great idea from @Livertool I only hope it can be made to work a bit more smoothly. To me, as an undoubted rec, it's the most enjoyable tourney running, let's try to keep it going.:atisfied:

• Like 3

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

I think so too. The delay is not optimal, as spoilers have to be avoided, but that's poker streaming. :/

And the turnout indeed was pretty bad. My idea was that maybe we could have a week where we can make the BI 1€ and try to attract more players from the Community via some promotions. :) But for now it's up to @FaiDeaEmo as he bubbled the previous one. :)

• Like 2

We could use a change of pace i think :) 

27.07.2020 evening community tourney: Starting Stack: 6000 chips

Blind Lenght: 3 and 5 minutes starting with 5min each of the first 5 levels and alternating to 3min next 5 levels and back to 5min levels and keep alternating(basically first 10 blind levels are 5x5 + 3x5 = 40min)

Late Register allowed for 15min if possible

6-Max-Player Tables

Buyin: 1E like u wanted for next week and Re-Entry(3 max allowed but up to u to change)

Open to ideas adding to this @ReCorpH , mostly just want the alternating blind levels from 3 to 5 min ones to stay :) also wanted a shoot-out(table winner advances to next table) but i heard that`s not possible :P

P.S. : I didn`t receive the 2nd KO Bounty from yesterday, but got the bonus points for bubbling 

• Like 2