(un)official community championship

Livertool

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Livertool wrote:

Yeah, no point going back to omaha for while, clearly @Rushbie owned those tables running like Dog 👍 :cash:

Don't know exactly what breed he is, but as i am bit salty how he dropped me, this might be it....😛

:Rofl::Rofl::Rofl:

Good thing it's NLHE now for the sake of balance, but doesn't save anyone from excessive splashery and inevitable shell shock this time either, when 20k stacks can be used to bombard the fields :Cheeky:

Anyway, if the password is the same, GL everyone tonight!

"Trashbie" ready to roll again :Cool:

giphy.gif

• Like 4

Tournament has been created, will be in the client at 4pm. Don't be alarmed that it's named "Undisputed Community Champion PLO3" again, I just forgot to change the name.. :D It's NLHE, 4 minute levels, 12 levels rebuy (1x), 20k starting stack, 9 max

And yes: Password is the same, KOthestaff. Special bounties on staff members, but only if you use your Community alias. :)

• Like 6

We might have something is store for next week. :P 

Lets see how the game is, and we can maybe activate a Refer-A-Friend campaign here. :P

Get a friend to join the Community, and play the Community game and you get the Buy in for free. Also staff will have amazing bounties as always. :) Maybe @Rushbie can vouch that the bounties are actually pretty good. ;) 

• Like 3

@ReCorpH , as i'm the bubble boy of the previous one , was thinking about this set up for the next one on monday :

NLHE 9max

6k starting stack

5 minute levels

No bounty 

5€ Buy-in - No re-entry

Late reg : 2 levels

Special bounties on staff

I'll send you the password for this before the weekend :)

Also , would be nice to know a few hours in advance if anyone if available to stream it ( in any conditions tbh ) , just to have a chat for it , so we know this before the tournament starts!

• Like 8
"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"