cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rank 25
Rank 25

Yeah, no point going back to omaha for while, clearly @Rushbie owned those tables running like Dog Thumbs Up Cash

Don't know exactly what breed he is, but as i am bit salty how he dropped me, this might be it....Tongue

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
Highlighted
Rank 24
Rank 24

@Stubbe-Unibet no Laugh Rofl I liked the format that was this week. Therefore, I will not change anything. I warned. But @Rushbie  played very aggressively Smile

Sorry guys. I love Omaha more.

There will soon be a battle for the place of the bubble of the battle as for the prizeLaugh

Highlighted
Rank 27
Rank 27

@Merenitsu wrote:

@Stubbe-Unibet no Laugh Rofl I liked the format that was this week. Therefore, I will not change anything. I warned. But @Rushbie  played very aggressively Smile

Sorry guys. I love Omaha more.

There will soon be a battle for the place of the bubble of the battle as for the prizeLaugh

This is turning into a joke... have fun playing soon with max 3 guys.

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"
Highlighted
Rank 16
Rank 16

Didn't get back in time to play yesterday. I like Omaha but would think a change to HE might be due.

Underkicker? Winner.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 24
Rank 24

Sorry @Merenitsu  but I won't be playing another PLO for a while. Teardrop

It Is What It Is
0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 24
Rank 24

@AndreiBN  @GR1ZZL3R  choose for yourself what you want, since the negative has gone 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert
As I mentioned, it'll be NLHE next week - it really doesn't make sense to have PLO 4 weeks in a row. You can choose all other details but the game type Smile
Highlighted
Rank 24
Rank 24

@Stubbe-Unibet  well. just leave the structure like this week.

Highlighted

@Merenitsu, so same details for this one, except it's NLHE? 20 000 starting stack, 4 minute levels? Should we extend the rebuy period to last 45minutes to 1 hour?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 24
Rank 24