(un)official community championship

Livertool

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Higher buy in might put us in under 10 players so pricepool would be same. I don't mind it but i thought it would be better to keep it low as possible (yet that you can actually win something more than cents) So far how many players have joined, i don't think 5 is too low or high :peace:

• Like 2

@ReCorpH wrote:

Special bounties on staff. Bounty is only won when busting a staff member, not if they re-enter. 

How does this sound? 

To my ear, this rule sounds like lady gaga pokerface. If there has to be re-enter at least give us bounty so instead of thinking do i call, i don't have to think if he already used r-e, is he going to, does he wear thongs etc :D

• Like 5

Hopefully no limit holdem will eventually be back... I didn't think omaha is so popular here on the community to have it for 3 weeks in a row... I played it first time and it was fun mostly because of @ReCorpH , @Stubbe-Unibet and the other members that were in the Twitch chat as at the tables it wasn't that good of an experience as I just pushed buttons and watched my chips go away lol 

Anyway, GL and HF eveyone in tonight's game and hopefully next week NLHE will be back in any type of form, so other players that can't really play omaha will be able to join the fun too :):Cash:

• Like 2
You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...